High Rpm Vibration

Chris_5ohh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP DIB
So recently i had my gt350 IM/TB/CAI installed along with opg, cs, and harmonic balancer. Loaded the tune from lund and started to datalog. above 7k-8k rpm the shifter vibrates likes crazy. Im assuming this might be normal? not sure, and is there anything i can do to take away the vibration or atleast some?
Sponsored

Terminator2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
So recently i had my gt350 IM/TB/CAI installed along with opg, cs, and harmonic balancer. Loaded the tune from lund and started to datalog. above 7k-8k rpm the shifter vibrates likes crazy. Im assuming this might be normal? not sure, and is there anything i can do to take away the vibration or atleast some?
That doesn't sound normal mines like butter at 8000 and my motor is unopened and stock balancer.

Angry50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
doesnt sound good... being you just replaced the balancer i would check that first.. maybe put the stock one back on and try it

OP
OP

Chris_5ohh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP DIB
I checked everything out and everything is on there the way it's supposed to be, maybe I don't know what normal high rpm feels like

sandeale

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP
Prepare yourself to replace the clutch, had the same high rpm, rattle, without balancer/opg install...the factory clutch doesnt like rpm i made a thread showing how my clutch finally slung all material off at the top of a 3rd gear shift at the track
Sponsored