Sponsored

Hi from Kent, my Mustang should soon be here

Spider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 GT MY19 Bullitt
Hi good colour choice really pops and almost the fastest :)
Sponsored

avocet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
When you get your car give us a shout, the kent boys and sometimes Haynes(kent mustang) all meet up at mickeys Diner Detling hill
20170318_130727.jpg

Goosey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT Magnetic
Welcome. .....the upgrading and tweaking will start soon and never end. Enjoy the car and just ignore all comments on speed by the "red gang' ..you know what they say, ........the more you have to tell people ....................!!!

OP
OP
Adester

Adester

Adester
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT V8 Auto
The upgrading will start at a modest level due to funds, but the missus has already bought me the Steeds clutch assist spring & a Stow N Show plate holder. Next on my list is the BMR CB005 cradle lockout kit & a set of wheel spacers.

After that is the exhaust, but that's a big purchase & I want to make sure I get it right. I quite fancy the Solo Mach XV (or maybe Thunder version) Cat-back system from Solo Performance. I like the science thing with the 'J' pipes with no actual silencers. What do you guys think? I've got Borla 'Stinger' axle-backs on my S197 & that sounds nice, but I'm undecided.

Any thoughts would be appreciated, cheers.

I'll post a picture or two of the classic when I figure out how to!

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Re photo uploads;

Hit the little paperclip icon, which should open a popup window. From there you can select a file from your machine, make sure you click "upload" once you have selected the file. If you are not sure if it has worked, use the "preview post" link before hitting "submit reply".

Sponsored

OP
OP
Adester

Adester

Adester
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT V8 Auto
Here you go, here's the '64 1/2 coupe that we've owned for the last 15 years or so. Painted & refurbished a few years ago in the original black/black. She actually belongs to the missus but I get to drive her occasionally!

tracking Mustang 09 - Copy.jpg

Cheers,

Adrian

Last edited:

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Wow what a stunner :love: i've got a real thing for the coupes at the moment, i hope one day it makes it to one of the meets!

stevec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT!!
Lovely car, beautiful.

Why does it look like its moving but driverless?

Enoch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
Guard 5.0 (Auto) Fastback, Saddle Leather
Lovely car, beautiful.

All mustangs look like they're doing 100mph when standing still:D:headbang:

Nookie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 5.0 GT
Lovely car, beautiful.

Exactly my thought when I first looked at that pic... but then you can just make out what must be 'the missus' blending into the nearside 'C' post!

Wow what a stunner :love: i've got a real thing for the coupes at the moment, i hope one day it makes it to one of the meets!
And I misread your post at first (having one of those days)... with the reference to it belonging to [MENTION=30432]Adester[/MENTION] 's missus, I thought you'd written that you had a real thing for 'couples' at the moment! :lol::lol::lol:

Sponsored
OP
OP
Adester

Adester

Adester
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT V8 Auto
Was photographed as part of a photo shoot we did for Classic American Magazine. You can just see the missus driving, partially obscured by the reflection of trees in the windscreen.

A7X

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium Black Silver Stripes
Hi there, I've been lurking here for ages, catching up on loads of valuable info from you guys.

I've had an S550 FB in Lightning Blue on order since November last year & she's not far away now. I got an e-mail from my dealer yesterday telling me that she's in the country already! She's travelled here on the Salome & was apparently 'delivered from Zeebrugge' on 18th May.

I've got an S197 GT & a 1964-1/2 coupe, but have been holding off posting on this forum until I'd got some good news about my new baby & now I have.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you guys, as the depth of knowledge out there has really impressed me over the last year or so.

I can't wait for her now, but the missus has orderd me to sell the S197 first. Oh well :headbonk:

Cheers,

Adester
Welcome Adester!

Keep us posted! I've got a GT Prem, over the top stripes, 401A, black 6 speed - eta is June 20

I'm in Toronto so over the pond from you but have visited England/UK several times and love it.

Can't wait!!

A7X

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium Black Silver Stripes
Here you go, here's the '64 1/2 coupe that we've owned for the last 15 years or so. Painted & refurbished a few years ago in the original black/black. She actually belongs to the missus but I get to drive her occasionally!

Chewers,

Adrian
HOLY MOLY!!! That's gorgeous!!!!

RobMJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 V8 Fastback Manual
The upgrading will start at a modest level due to funds, but the missus has already bought me the Steeds clutch assist spring & a Stow N Show plate holder. Next on my list is the BMR CB005 cradle lockout kit & a set of wheel spacers.

After that is the exhaust, but that's a big purchase & I want to make sure I get it right. I quite fancy the Solo Mach XV (or maybe Thunder version) Cat-back system from Solo Performance. I like the science thing with the 'J' pipes with no actual silencers. What do you guys think? I've got Borla 'Stinger' axle-backs on my S197 & that sounds nice, but I'm undecided.

Any thoughts would be appreciated, cheers.

I'll post a picture or two of the classic when I figure out how to!
Welcome aboard and a lovely collection of Mustangs! I have the Solo Mach XV and really love it. Deep classic sound. You should however get along to a meet as nearly everyone has a different set up etc :thumbsup:

Leeroy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
Mach1 FJG manual/'65 289 Coupe

Chewers,

Adrian
That is a beauty:love: Nearly as nice as mine;) Must get some action shots - looks great
Sponsored