Hi everyone

Operator

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang EB
I sort of ended up here on accident. I was not Mustang shopping, I was just car shopping.

I'd been looking here and there for over a year, then last August, I got to rent a 2019 Mustang EB convertible. I'd actually rented a Ford Fusion, which means they gave me a Toyota Camry, and that Camry had a headlight issue. So when I got where I was going, I went to the local rental office and they gave me the only thing they had - the Mustang. (And since it was all they had, it didn't cost a penny more.)

AND IT WAS SO MUCH FUN.

I drove it all the way from the bottom of New York State up into Canada, then from Canada back down to my home in Virginia, then used it for a few days after that to test it in regular home-work-home traffic. I'd never driven a Mustang, let alone a convertible, so that was just delightful.

Anyway... last week, I put in my list of must-haves into CarGurus and one of the results was none other than a 2019 Mustang EB convertible, same color and trim and everything. I reserved it immediately and took delivery of it yesterday. It's amazing what things you suddenly have to run out and get once you have a new car.

Here she is.

Sponsored

Copperhead73

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derrick
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium Convertible PP1, A10, Mag, B&O, A/E, S&S
Can't see the album, but grats on the car. I had a similar story to led to my vert. Only thing the rental company had was an 18 Eco Boost convertible, in a snow storm no less! 6 months later I am in a GT :)

OP
OP

Operator

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang EB
Can't see the album, but grats on the car. I had a similar story to led to my vert. Only thing the rental company had was an 18 Eco Boost convertible, in a snow storm no less! 6 months later I am in a GT :)
Oops... new forum, still learning it. I changed the album's permissions so everyone can view :like:

This one was sitting right next to a GT in the show room and it was pretty, but it wasn't a convertible and it was $10,000 more.

Mhanna5

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
Vehicle Showcase
Looks great! Love that color too, congrats

yellow dog 62

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jerry
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT/CS Convertible
I also had a similar story. We have had convertibles in the past but got into riding motorcycles. We were on vacation in Pensacola Beach Fl and rented a convertible Mustang. We enjoyed it so much we decided to order one and it came in last week. It has been at the shop being ceramic coated and now we're supposed to get 5 inches of snow tonight. Guess it will be a few days before we can enjoy it.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Operator

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang EB
That's a good idea. How much was the coating?

OP
OP

Operator

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang EB
yikes... maybe I'll wait on that, but at the very least I need to get new tires

bigfoot21075

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Convertible with Performance Pack
Beautiful car! Almost spring as well....

Sponsored

Johnnybee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 convertible
Welcome, and enjoy! You will not regret your choice. I started out looking for an old toy to add to the household and then decided to buy something great that I could drive and enjoy every day. The EB certainly fills the bill.

JCFoster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Vert, 3.15, A6, Magnetic
All you really need is a wind screen. Several options, love the drive and ones for an Audi (people have figured how to make them work). The wind screen really is a must have and makes for some very enjoyable drive time.

James1414d

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ecoboost Premium convertible
Ha! Same story here. Rented a convertible in Atlanta in October. Bought one in January :crazy:

frank s

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fsheff.com
First Name
frank
Vehicle(s)
Stang '19 Magnetic, EcoBoost™, Vert, MagneRide® PP
Vehicle Showcase
Operator:

A week ago I traded my 2018 GT, my 36th car on a '19 convertible, my 7th Mustang, same lovely color as yours. Feeling very, very good about the choice, hoping you are as well.
Sponsored