Hey I was reading that!!

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
Guessing political threads are now a no go on the forum? I was just reading the "ford Polotics" thread and went to page 2 and poof gone. I get why they may be a no go but I still like to read through them sometimes. Also sorry for the slow uptake if those threads were banned a while ago.
Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Guessing political threads are now a no go on the forum? I was just reading the "ford Polotics" thread and went to page 2 and poof gone. I get why they may be a no go but I still like to read through them sometimes. Also sorry for the slow uptake if those threads were banned a while ago.
The entire sub forum was dropped some time ago. Some of us had fun with it but many took it way to seriously.

OP
OP
Sivi70980

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
The entire sub forum was dropped some time ago. Some of us had fun with it but many took it way to seriously.
Yeah they got pretty heated for sure. Was interesting to me on one thread some guys are best buds with similar mods but then in the political thread they seemed to want to murder each other. I don't actively seek out political info and my wife is very passionate on one side so it was nice to occasionally see other perspectives. Crazy to me how insane any and all political waters are. How is the average guy supposed to make an actual informed decision? So much wasted energy. Anyways thanks for confirming what I was guessing to be the case.

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
The fun was only just beginning. Bit of a shame.

Qcman17

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cam
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT A10 Velocity Blue 301A
It was going fine until you stepped into the thread geez! :)
Sponsored