• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Nevada Heritage Shelby GT350

Jago768

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Heritage Shelby GT350, 2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrak(on Res)
Selling my 2020 Shelby GT350 Heritage. Shelby has only 1,400 miles (only 200 miles on new tires) and has always been covered. This Shelby has had four coats of Detailer Installed Ceramic Pro and comes with a lifetime paint warranty that is listed on the CarFax. All documents, build sheets, window sticker, factory car cover, dealer swag, and unopened Ford Performance goody box comes with car. I also have unopened custom Lloyd's mats in the box. This Shelby has Project6 R replica wheels with Ford center caps and chrome lugs. Tires are Michelin Pilot Super Sports 305/30/19 front and 325/30/19 rear, and rims are ceramic coated as well. Brakes have been professionally wrapped in Guardsmens Blue to match exterior racing stripes and steering wheel tape. Shelby was custom ordered and is the only Heritage car to come from factory with a Shelby R chassis plate... that makes this car a factory misfit and a 1 of 1. This Shelby has had ZERO issues(unlike some) and DID NOT have the 2020 Shelby recall issue. You will not find another Shelby like this anywhere. I also have clean title in hand!

20210403_123349~2.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Jago768

Jago768

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
...and the price is?
Just looking for what I have into it, which is a little over $67,000. To be honest I would let it go for $65,000, so that I do not have to pay another 2K to ship it to our new home in Las Vegas.

dps

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350 Heritage Edition; 2021 GTS 4.0
Just looking for what I have into it, which is a little over $67,000. To be honest I would let it go for $65,000, so that I do not have to pay another 2K to ship it to our new home in Las Vegas.
This thing will be gone before I finish my reply - beautiful and less than I paid. Can you explain the R chassis badge? Your profile pic has the standard hep chassis badge.

Sponsored

dps

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
PS - why sell?

OP
OP
Jago768

Jago768

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
There is an R on my chassis badge right after the 350. The gentleman at Ford Performance confirmed they must have made a mistake or run out of regular 350 plates. I took over the order from the Owner of an old Ford dealership, who is also friends with the Ford Family. This dealer has received a lot of special cars in the past and I think this was done on purpose. I am selling because I am still dealing with recovering from a traumatic brain injury, and just do not drive the car much. I am also moving to a High-rise condo and I think the Shelby deserves a better home than a underground parking garage.

dps

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
There is an R on my chassis badge right after the 350. The gentleman at Ford Performance confirmed they must have made a mistake or run out of regular 350 plates. I took over the order from the Owner of an old Ford dealership, who is also friends with the Ford Family. This dealer has received a lot of special cars in the past and I think this was done on purpose. I am selling because I am still dealing with recovering from a traumatic brain injury, and just do not drive the car much. I am also moving to a High-rise condo and I think the Shelby deserves a better home than a underground parking garage.
I see that now - was under the OP banner. Sorry to hear that man. Amazing vehicle. I know I've mentioned before how much I like the appearance investments you've made. I suspect there are some that would give you north of 90 for it at this moment in the market. Don't undersell it.

OP
OP
Jago768

Jago768

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
I see that now - was under the OP banner. Sorry to hear that man. Amazing vehicle. I know I've mentioned before how much I like the appearance investments you've made. I suspect there are some that would give you north of 90 for it at this moment in the market. Don't undersell it.

I know what your saying... there are some used ones listed on AutoTrader for CRAZY prices. The price is really for the Forum members, as they have been so helpful during my entire journey with the favorite car I have ever owned my Shelby. The sad thing is I am not even replacing it with something fun. I have a hybrid Lexus that pretty much drives itself. Although it is soulless and a bore my neurologist thinks that it is the best car for me right now.

Sponsored

kiksbutt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Hey Ryan,

Where in VA are you?

b91

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP2
Amazing car, especially at that price. If you for any reason end up bringing it to Las Vegas with you to sell, please send me a message. I recently located to Las Vegas as well, and am in the market for a GT350.
Sponsored