• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Nevada Heritage Shelby GT350

OP
OP
Jago768

Jago768

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Heritage Shelby GT350, 2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrak(on Res)
I really was looking forward to taking it to Las Vegas. Shelby America is there and the Mustang Sally diner. I had so many memories I had planned to make there.
Sponsored

butterchicken

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gurdev
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2015
Gorgeous car brother!!!!!! Really Interested. If you can shoot me a text at 848-234-0753. Thank you!

Dig-It

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
GT500KR (0758), GT500 (N2617), GT500 (N3432)
Pm sent

EgoBoost

9/11 Never Forget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Black PP GT 6 SPEED
Sell it to butterchicken simply because that’s the best screen name ever.

b91

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP2
I really was looking forward to taking it to Las Vegas. Shelby America is there and the Mustang Sally diner. I had so many memories I had planned to make there.
That’s too bad, sorry to hear that :( The Shelby America museum is really cool. I’ll be there tomorrow morning for Cars & Coffee.

Seriously though, if you don’t find a buyer in your local area and end up shipping it over here, you’d have no problem selling it to myself or someone else in the area.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Jago768

Jago768

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Heritage Shelby GT350, 2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrak(on Res)
**going to hit pause on the sale because I already have to very intrested forum members (butterchicken and Dig-It) after they both have chance to look at the car I may relist**

Mamu

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
MMami
Vehicle(s)
Shelby
**going to hit pause on the sale because I already have to very intrested forum members (butterchicken and Dig-It) after they both have chance to look at the car I may relist**
Damn, what an amazing ride. If it falls through, I’m ready to fly out and drive back. Let me know. I sold my 350 few weeks ago and now I can’t even sleep. Hope you get back to your good old days, brother.

hawg4fun

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500HE sold,2020 GT500 CFTP sold
PM sent Kevin 720 987 6864 thanks

QUOTE="b91, post: 3261977, member: 51524"]
Amazing car, especially at that price. If you for any reason end up bringing it to Las Vegas with you to sell, please send me a message. I recently located to Las Vegas as well, and am in the market for a GT3

Jeffwels

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350 Heritage, 2016 BMW X5M
If for any reason one of your other sales falls through, I am a cash buyer. Can wire funds and figure out pickup.

Beautiful car. I would keep it stock and turn my existing heritage into my track beast!

Sponsored

hawg4fun

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500HE sold,2020 GT500 CFTP sold
Ryan i am still your buyer...let me know what you have decided re Vegas or not , thxs KB

Vcbastiani

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vanessa
Vehicle(s)
GTI
Selling my 2020 Shelby GT350 Heritage. Shelby has only 1,200 miles (only 200 miles on new tires) and has always been covered. This Shelby has had four coats of Detailer Installed Ceramic Pro and comes with a lifetime paint warranty that is listed on the CarFax. All documents, build sheets, window sticker, factory car cover, dealer swag, and unopened Ford Performance goody box comes with car. I also have unopened custom Lloyd's mats in the box. This Shelby has Project6 R replica wheels with Ford center caps and chrome lugs. Tires are Michelin Pilot Super Sports 305/30/19 front and 325/30/19 rear, and rims are ceramic coated as well. Brakes have been professionally wrapped in Guardsmens Blue to match exterior racing stripes and steering wheel tape. Shelby was custom ordered and is the only Heritage car to come from factory with a Shelby R chassis plate... that makes this car a factory misfit and a 1 of 1. This Shelby has had ZERO issues(unlike some) and DID NOT have the 2020 Shelby recall issue. You will not find another Shelby like this anywhere. I also have clean title in hand!

20210403_123349~2.jpg
Selling my 2020 Shelby GT350 Heritage. Shelby has only 1,200 miles (only 200 miles on new tires) and has always been covered. This Shelby has had four coats of Detailer Installed Ceramic Pro and comes with a lifetime paint warranty that is listed on the CarFax. All documents, build sheets, window sticker, factory car cover, dealer swag, and unopened Ford Performance goody box comes with car. I also have unopened custom Lloyd's mats in the box. This Shelby has Project6 R replica wheels with Ford center caps and chrome lugs. Tires are Michelin Pilot Super Sports 305/30/19 front and 325/30/19 rear, and rims are ceramic coated as well. Brakes have been professionally wrapped in Guardsmens Blue to match exterior racing stripes and steering wheel tape. Shelby was custom ordered and is the only Heritage car to come from factory with a Shelby R chassis plate... that makes this car a factory misfit and a 1 of 1. This Shelby has had ZERO issues(unlike some) and DID NOT have the 2020 Shelby recall issue. You will not find another Shelby like this anywhere. I also have clean title in hand!

20210403_123349~2.jpg
hello Jago, is this car still available?

THE_AHJ

AuthorityHvngJurisdiction
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
Metrolink
Is this still for sale?
Sponsored