Sponsored

Help With X-Plan!?

WarrENDeatH

The Batman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R 'Hellbat'
So, I found out my wife nets X-Plan due to her working with Microsoft. I'll be honest, I have NO idea how that works. I've tried to do some research, and haven't really been entirely successful with finding out X-Plan.

Can someone try to explain this to me? I'm trying to get into a 2018 Mustang, would the X-Plan help here? I have so many questions about this, but a bit of an explanation would help a lot.
Sponsored

2018OFPP1?2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Walt
Vehicle(s)
'92 LX 5.0 Vert, 2018 GT PP2
X plan is a little over dealer invoice. Your wife should have a code to logon to the Ford Partner site, where you can see the x plan price of actual cars on the dealer lot. You also need to register for an x plan PIN on the site.

You get all incentives on top of the x plan price. If you identify as an x plan participantant, the dealer is required to show you a copy of the dealer invoice, which also shows the A plan price, and the (duh) dealer invoice amount.

Many will tell you you can negotiate a better price than x plan. If you are the bargaining type, I suggest finding a car you like, looking up the x plan price, then making an offer several thousand below that.

Personally, my life is too short to spend 12 hours haggling with the dealer for a couple thousand dollars, I just go with x plan. YMMV.

The Ford Partner website will tell you everything you need to know about X plan.

OP
OP

WarrENDeatH

The Batman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X plan is a little over dealer invoice. Your wife should have a code to logon to the Ford Partner site, where you can see the x plan price of actual cars on the dealer lot. You also need to register for an x plan PIN on the site.

You get all incentives on top of the x plan price. If you identify as an x plan participantant, the dealer is required to show you a copy of the dealer invoice, which also shows the A plan price, and the (duh) dealer invoice amount.

Many will tell you you can negotiate a better price than x plan. If you are the bargaining type, I suggest finding a car you like, looking up the x plan price, then making an offer several thousand below that.

Personally, my life is too short to spend 12 hours haggling with the dealer for a couple thousand dollars, I just go with x plan. YMMV.

The Ford Partner website will tell you everything you need to know about X plan.

Thank you so much! This was helpful. She was able to crack into the website and show me what you were talking about. If nothing else, gives me a bit of relief going forward as to what is 'possible'.

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2
Are you a Costco member? Costco's no haggle pricing is usually around $500 under invoice. You do need to watch dealer fees. With X-Plan, they are limited to $100.

Sponsored

OP
OP

WarrENDeatH

The Batman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Can Ford rebates be used!? Like the 3000 off right now!?

OP
OP

WarrENDeatH

The Batman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I've seen on NADA that there is a X Plan Performance Rebate for 750 dollars? Would I qualify for that as well? This is the first I've ever heard about it.
Sponsored