NC STANG GUY

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP1 A10 GT 99 Terminator swapped Cobra vert 93 LX hatch 90 LX coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Actually for my fathers 2015 F150 that I'd like to upgrade to Sync 3.
Its currenly the MyFord Touch with nav setup.

I have:
Sync 3 nav apim and screen from a 2016 Mustang GT,new USB hub for Carplay,adapter cable for the new USB hub and a new GPS antenna.

I'm not great with computer stuff far as learning Forscan/downloading the program/using a OBDII adapter. I can attempt if there is no other way but I rather not.

Is it possible to send the APIM to someone to get them to program it for the 15 F150 for me?

Appreciate any help.

Billy
Sponsored

louierg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Louie
Vehicle(s)
2015 50th Anniversary Limited Edition #1897
Actually for my fathers 2015 F150 that I'd like to upgrade to Sync 3.
Its currenly the MyFord Touch with nav setup.

I have:
Sync 3 nav apim and screen from a 2016 Mustang GT,new USB hub for Carplay,adapter cable for the new USB hub and a new GPS antenna.

I'm not great with computer stuff far as learning Forscan/downloading the program/using a OBDII adapter. I can attempt if there is no other way but I rather not.

Is it possible to send the APIM to someone to get them to program it for the 15 F150 for me?

Appreciate any help.
Google FLVP Mods. I did my Mustang using him. All went perfect. He returned the unit in mail same day he received it. I have no regrets.
. louieg
Billy

OP
OP
NC STANG GUY

NC STANG GUY

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP1 A10 GT 99 Terminator swapped Cobra vert 93 LX hatch 90 LX coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Appreciate the response. I had looked around that site before and wasnt entirely sure if you could send one in to him. I'll try it out.

louierg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Louie
Vehicle(s)
2015 50th Anniversary Limited Edition #1897
I for one was well satisfied. This guy answered questions and made recommendations that I appreciated. He is somewhere in a northern state. I am in Louisiana. The round trip was days, almost like blinking my eyes. Given he does the necessary reprogramming and what I have learned, I assume he could upon instruction make other programming changes you might want. That you might discuss. The changes made are simple changes to digit code. Takes moment to complete. Good luck
Sponsored