Help wiring stock paddle shifter to transbrake and scramble button

kcc0521

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bo
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT PP
Does anyone have a wiring diagram to help utilize the stock paddle shifters to control transbrake and scramble button. I have heard they are 0 volts when pressed in and 12 when released. I need to switch that since I need 12 volts when pressed.
Sponsored

18 Smoke

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
18 Mustang GT PP1 400a
Does anyone have a wiring diagram to help utilize the stock paddle shifters to control transbrake and scramble button. I have heard they are 0 volts when pressed in and 12 when released. I need to switch that since I need 12 volts when pressed.
Isn’t it going to upshift/downshift trans when you grab one for brake or scramble? Or are you doing away with them as “shifters” period? I know the PBD tunes uses them to engage brake and bump in, but once released they’re back to shift paddles

Sponsored

OP
OP

kcc0521

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bo
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT PP
Isn’t it going to upshift/downshift trans when you grab one for brake or scramble? Or are you doing away with them as “shifters” period? I know the PBD tunes uses them to engage brake and bump in, but once released they’re back to shift paddles
I would find the wire for paddle shifters, cut the wire and install a switch. While the switch is active paddle shifters would not work but they would work normal when switch is off. I run the car in drive at the track so I don't need them active while racing. I wish HPT would hurry up and release the 6r80 trbrake but I can't get any information on it.

18 Smoke

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
18 Mustang GT PP1 400a
I would find the wire for paddle shifters, cut the wire and install a switch. While the switch is active paddle shifters would not work but they would work normal when switch is off. I run the car in drive at the track so I don't need them active while racing. I wish HPT would hurry up and release the 6r80 trbrake but I can't get any information on it.
I got ya. Not a bad idea. If you can figure it out

80FoxCoupe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT, 80 Fox
Not sure that they will release it at all. Has to be a reason why is available for 10r but not 6r.

OP
OP

kcc0521

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bo
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT PP
Not sure that they will release it at all. Has to be a reason why is available for 10r but not 6r.
They are working on it and I was told it will be released soon but that was 4-6 months ago. I don't think it is that difficult but they may be focused on adding vehicles to the software first because that equates to more revenue.

80FoxCoupe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT, 80 Fox
They are working on it and I was told it will be released soon but that was 4-6 months ago. I don't think it is that difficult but they may be focused on adding vehicles to the software first because that equates to more revenue.
I hope it comes out!

Sponsored

Tommy V

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2015 race red gt pp manual, recaros, 401al DOA "too much boost on 93", 2017 GT Auto
Me too,cobb has the transbreak/bump option out for the 15 to 17 ecoboost for a couple years now so it should be no.problem doing it.Must be some legal crap stopping this from happening.