5.0_Tyler

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Hi guys,

I'm trying to sell Eibach Pro kit lowering springs for an Ecoboost mustang at lidt price. I am from glendora NJ. Read below to hear why I am selling and why you should buy from me if you are local!

I purchased a pair of Eibach pro kit lowering springs for an ecoboost mustang. I never got around to installing them, and then last week I actually made a switch to a mustang GT. Rally sport direct is where i bought them, and they told me they will not do any kind of refund for an exchange for the eibach pro kit for the GT that I now own. They told me to post on forums to try to sell the springs and they can do nothing to help me. I am now beyond frustrated because these springs are still in the box and I only opened the box once when I got them to see if all the contents were inside! Please help me if you can, I am only trying to sell these so I can get the same springs for my mustang GT :headbonk::headbonk::headbonk:
Sponsored

S550SVO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 ecoboost mustang, 86 mercury capri,86 svo
I'd also like to know what you're asking for them . Price with shipping to md 21061
Sponsored