Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.teamjdm.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2014 Tremor
UPDATE: Ford a limited time use JDM Discount Code M6GTO10 for 10% off select 2015 Mustang Performance Parts!

Greetings and thank you Mustang 6G for inviting us to your community. :thumbsup:

Just a quick introduction; My name is Nick and I am a technical and sales representative for JDM Engineering along with Jim Jr. I will be here to provide expert advice and new 2015 Mustang information as well as answer any questions you may have. If you have any inquiries regarding 2015 Mustang Performance Parts feel free to PM me or Email me at [email protected].

Many of you may already know about JDM Engineering from other forums and our work on previous Mustang platforms. But if you don't know about JDM Engineering see below!

JDM Engineering was started by Jim D'Amore II (who we now call Sr.) back in the late 90's when the Performance Aftermarket and even the Internet was still in its early stages. You can say we were one of the very first on the scene and started work on the Ford Lightnings. Jim Sr. was a Ford calibrator for some time and helped Ford with their modular engine program in its early phases. So, when the Supercharged 5.4 2V Lightning hit the market he knew how to make them a force to be recon with building many 9 and 10 second street trucks!

Jim and Team JDM continued to innovate and was involved with the 03-04 SVT Cobras and specialized in 2005-2010 Mustang 3V Supercharged applications specifically the 2005-2009 Saleen and Roush Supercharged Mustangs.

Today we play a big roll in the NHRA Stock and Super Stock Drag Racing series helping boost the Cobra Jet Mustangs to the top of the pack. JDM build Cobra Jets have broken many records including being the First Stock Eliminator car to ever make an 8 second pass and Win numerous class races and engineering awards.

JDM plans to continue our impeccable track record with the new 2015 S550 Mustangs! Keep an eye out for the first JDM built and tuned 2015 Mustangs to roll out of the shop!

JDM Engineering is already offering the following 2015 Mustang GT Performance Parts.

2015 Mustang GT JLT Cold Air Intake

2015 Mustang GT Roush TVS Supercharger

2015 Mustang GT Whipple 2.9L Supercharger

2015 Mustang GT Ford Racing Supercharger

2015 Mustang GT Magnaflow Competition Series Cat-Back Exhaust

2015 Mustang GT Magnaflow Street Series Cat-Back Exhaust

Complete Line of 2015 Mustang Ford Racing Performance Parts

2015 MUSTANG 5.0L FORD RACING/BORLA SPORT CAT BACK EXHAUST SYSTEM BLACK CHROME

2015 MUSTANG 5.0L FORD RACING/BORLA SPORT CAT BACK EXHAUST SYSTEM CHROME

2015 MUSTANG 5.0L FORD RACING/BORLA TOURING CAT BACK EXHAUST SYSTEM BLACK CHROME

2015 MUSTANG 5.0L FORD RACING/BORLA TOURING CAT BACK EXHAUST SYSTEM CHROME

2015 MUSTANG GT FORD RACING/BORLA SPORT AXLE BACK EXHAUST KIT

2015 MUSTANG GT FORD RACING/BORLA TOURING AXLE BACK EXHAUST KIT

2015 MUSTANG GT MAGNAFLOW COMPETITION SERIES AXLE BACK EXHAUST KIT

2015 MUSTANG GT 5.0 AIRAID COLD AIR INTAKE

2015 MUSTANG 2.3L ECOBOOST FORD RACING/BORLA SPORT AXLE BACK EXHAUST KIT

2015 MUSTANG 2.3L ECOBOOST FORD RACING/BORLA SPORT CAT BACK EXHAUST SYSTEM CHROME

2015 MUSTANG 2.3L ECOBOOST FORD RACING/BORLA TOURING AXLE BACK EXHAUST KIT

2015 MUSTANG 2.3L ECOBOOST FORD RACING/BORLA TOURING CAT BACK EXHAUST SYSTEM - BLACK CHROME

2015 MUSTANG 2.3L ECOBOOST FORD RACING/BORLA TOURING CAT BACK EXHAUST SYSTEM BLACK CHROME

2015 MUSTANG 2.3L ECOBOOST FORD RACING/BORLS TOURING CAT BACK EXHAUST SYSTEM BLACK CHROME

2015 MUSTANG ECO BOOST AIRAID COLD AIR INTAKE

Shop for 2015 Mustang Performance Parts at JDM Engineering for only the best performance parts & tuning at the best price for your 2015 Mustang. JDM ships all products internationally via DHL Worldwide Express!!

Thank you!

Nick
JDM Engineering
732-780-0770
www.teamjdm.com
[email protected]
Sponsored

Jeepwx03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68 Mustang, 15 Mustang GT PP, 13 F150 FX4
Can you tell me what types of warranties are offered on the superchargers for the units themselves and warranties to cover the power train?

Brent302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Awesome Welcome aboard

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
Sweet!! welcome!!

Sponsored

Ninjak

Posting from the Shadows
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2019 Harley Davidson F150 68 GTA
Man that whipple is looking nice...and they colour match.

Heh if I was doing a 15, that would be my FI route.

OP
OP
Nick@JDM

Nick@JDM

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.teamjdm.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2014 Tremor
Can you tell me what types of warranties are offered on the superchargers for the units themselves and warranties to cover the power train?
Whipple and Roush/Ford Racing will both offer limited warranty programs for their supercharger kits. Typically supercharger kit parts are covered under a 1 year warranty standard.

Supplemental powertrain warranties will likely be available as an option purchased separately. These warranties are NOT Ford warranties and work through a 3rd party provider through Roush, Whipple and Ford Racing.

Whipple is boasting an optional 5 year 100,000 mile powertrain warranty with the 2.9L Supercharger kit while Roush claims they will offer a 3 year 36,000 mile Roush parts ONLY warranty. The Whipple looks like the better deal at the moment and full details from Ford Racing have yet to be released.

These warranties are technically only good when used with Roush, Whipple and Ford Racing engine calibrations. Past history has shows then you will not achieve maximum performance with these base calibrations. While it will certainly be better than stock, there will be a lot left on the table. These companies will also NOT offer custom tuning to account for other after-market parts that are paired with the supercharger kit such as long tube headers.

We at JDM will develop 2015 Mustang GT Performance Packages that will offer the most safe horsepower and performance form your 2015 Mustang GT once we have completed our own testing. We will also be offering 2015 Mustang Custom Tuning via SCT Software since we know one tune does not fit all part combinations.

Tuning is exclusively done by Jim Sr. who was the very first tuner to ever adopt the SCT Software when it was released. Very few have the capabilities, connections and the experience tuning Ford cars and trucks as Jim Sr.

Sabre

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Iconic Silver 2023 Mach 1 with Handling Package
I am very familiar with JDM Engineering and have used them for tuning both my Roush supercharged 07 Mustang and my 13 5.0 Ford F150. These guys know their stuff and in my opinion are the best in the business. I recommend them highly and without reservation!

Nick and Jim Jr are always available and only a phone call away....which is great when you want to hear a real, knowledgeable voice on the phone and not have to go through days of email tag to get answers.

One of these days I'm going to get my car out to them and their shop....and let them have there way with it. LOL Well...at least to the point my bank account will allow! LOL

IndustryLeech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP, 2012 V6 'vert, '70 VW Bug, '01 Disco 2
Just curious...you know, in case I win the lottery...but about how much would it cost to install the Whipple? That's a beautiful piece of kit!

OP
OP
Nick@JDM

Nick@JDM

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.teamjdm.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2014 Tremor
Just curious...you know, in case I win the lottery...but about how much would it cost to install the Whipple? That's a beautiful piece of kit!
Install labor for most kits is about 2 days or $1,800. After the parts, labor and tuning is it typically a $10K ordeal when done by a professional shop like us but you can't put a price on piece of mind!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Nick@JDM

Nick@JDM

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.teamjdm.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2014 Tremor
I am very familiar with JDM Engineering and have used them for tuning both my Roush supercharged 07 Mustang and my 13 5.0 Ford F150. These guys know their stuff and in my opinion are the best in the business. I recommend them highly and without reservation!

Nick and Jim Jr are always available and only a phone call away....which is great when you want to hear a real, knowledgeable voice on the phone and not have to go through days of email tag to get answers.

One of these days I'm going to get my car out to them and their shop....and let them have there way with it. LOL Well...at least to the point my bank account will allow! LOL
Thank you for the kind words. Much appreciated! :thumbsup:

Jeepwx03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Are you a certified installer for Whipple to honor their warranty

Jeepwx03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Perhaps the "you pay for what you get" is more appropriate?
Sponsored