Hellion sleeper TT

5.0ShadesOfGrey

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylan
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
I have a 2021 Mustang GT 10 speed, so I was thinking getting a sleeper TT from Hellion, but since i am new to going extreme on building, does anyone know of any websites/videos that goes in depth of what all comes with it, including all the upgrades, pros/cons ETC. or if anyone could help me out that would be great! Thank you
Sponsored

Ole Texan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
How do you put air cleaner on this sleeper setup and keep water and road spray out? Or is this just a ‘sleeper’ for dry track use only.

noshine4mine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT A10 PP1 Hellion TT
There are elbows on the front of the turbos that tuck the air filters above the bottom of the engine. I wouldn't go puddle diving but getting caught in the rain will be fine.

noshine4mine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT A10 PP1 Hellion TT
I have a 2021 Mustang GT 10 speed, so I was thinking getting a sleeper TT from Hellion, but since i am new to going extreme on building, does anyone know of any websites/videos that goes in depth of what all comes with it, including all the upgrades, pros/cons ETC. or if anyone could help me out that would be great! Thank you
Coming from some one who has recently done this. If you decide to go with a shop that is going to install and tune your car I highly recommend getting compression numbers documented before taking it in for any power adder installation. Do a leak down test too. Something happened to mine but I had no proof there was or was not a problem before I had my kit installed (car had 20k miles on it, as far as I could tell it was healthy). However I got it back with two low compression cylinders and likely a blown head gasket. Some of these shops are trying to get cars out of the door asap, and rushing the tuning on a stock engine can result in damage. Spent 13k in september and have yet to drive a healthy turbo charged car. I am currently waiting on my engine to be rebuilt.

Dont get me wrong, I am not ready to give up. what little I did get to drive it was fun AF, The surge of power is down right addicting.

Zrussian13

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2018 Acura MDX
I put 16k miles on my hellion sleeper kit last year and we had record rains during monsoon season. No issues. If you have any specific questions feel free to PM me. But the kit can be ordered with lots of extras or the bare minimum, so it's hard to answer a question like "what does it come with?"
Sponsored