Sponsored

Hellion air filter replacement for 62s

erikkire18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 Hellion TT
Does anyone know where to find air filter replacements for hellion TT kit for 62's? or what did you guys replace them with? Mine are super dirty

thanks
Sponsored

3beeps

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT
I just got turbo guards lol.

If you need the filters, just call Hellion and they'll get you the model number/dimensions.

Maybe someone here has more info. I use the turbo guards full time so I lost the filters.

OP
OP
erikkire18

erikkire18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 Hellion TT
I just got turbo guards lol.

If you need the filters, just call Hellion and they'll get you the model number/dimensions.

Maybe someone here has more info. I use the turbo guards full time so I lost the filters.

any specific model? i don't track my car but it's not my daily either. do they work fine on the street?

3beeps

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT
any specific model? i don't track my car but it's not my daily either. do they work fine on the street?
Yep. I was driving 2.5 hours to the track, racing, and driving back 2.5 hours all with the Turbo Guards on.

I have the 4" OD model #TG-SF.

OP
OP
erikkire18

erikkire18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 Hellion TT
Yep. I was driving 2.5 hours to the track, racing, and driving back 2.5 hours all with the Turbo Guards on.

nice, does it have like a mesh before the metal piece with the hole that covers it? or is it just that metal piece with the holes?

Sponsored

Black Dog

Looking For Trouble
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Air Cooled Twins by Comp Turbo

Driving without a proper filter puts dirt directly into the engine. This WILL take a toll in time. My recommendation to help ya preserve your engine is put proper filters back on it after track. K&N 2510 is the replacement. I run those with prefilters. Using your intercooler as a filter is no bueno.

Black Dog

Looking For Trouble
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Air Cooled Twins by Comp Turbo
Does anyone know where to find air filter replacements for hellion TT kit for 62's? or what did you guys replace them with? Mine are super dirty

thanks
K&N 2510 I have about 10 of these in my garage. I clean them let them dry after oiling and put them in a plastic bag to keep them clean.