OP
OP
erikkire18

erikkire18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 Hellion TT
I don't know how your eboost controller works, but on my Boostleash, you don't set it to say 12 psi and expect 12 lbs of boost. If I set it to 12 psi, its adding 12 psi to the top of the wastegates holding them closed longer. So for instance, on wastegate pressure without the boost controller, I see 8lbs of boost. If I add 5 psi using the boost controller, I end up seeing 12 lbs of boost. If I add 10 psi using the boost controller I see 16 lbs of boost. Its not a 1 for 1 correlation. You have to figure out how much to add to the top of the wastegate to get your desired boost reading.

oh I see what you mean, yah It was set up previously by the shop where I dynoed it at. I gotta see how to reset the duty cycle and adjust the controller. I got a GFB II controller
Sponsored

OP
OP
erikkire18

erikkire18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 Hellion TT
It seemed to like all the boost until about 5500 rpm, lol.
Almost 1000 ft/lbs, goes to show what a stock Coyote can take for a pull or two anyhow :)
I bet the trans was like WTF is going on here?

its a built gen 3 short block from RPG, pull was made in 4th gear. but yah made all the power up to 5500 haha

Veteran

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT white
Looking at that last pull you were near 17psi .
what fuel were u on ?

Sponsored

Mghoward74

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
S550
Yah that’s what Lund said, around 17 psi on last pull. E85
What type of headers do you have?

I purchased the hellion kit awhile ago. Just having it installed now. Also looking at a RPG engine myself.

OP
OP
erikkire18

erikkire18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 Hellion TT
What type of headers do you have?

I purchased the hellion kit awhile ago. Just having it installed now. Also looking at a RPG engine myself.
I used my oem manifolds. Yah RPG is great customer service and know what they are doing. I got a gen 3 with the 12:1 CR

Mghoward74

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
S550
I used my oem manifolds. Yah RPG is great customer service and know what they are doing. I got a gen 3 with the 12:1 CR
I ended up getting the 4 to 1 headers. I see you're not too far from RPG. Have you been to their facility?

OP
OP
erikkire18

erikkire18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 Hellion TT
I ended up getting the 4 to 1 headers. I see you're not too far from RPG. Have you been to their facility?
Yah the 4 to 1 is good also, I’d get those but used my stock ones for now. I haven’t been there, not sure if it’s open to the public, overall good customer service and communication. Yah I’m like a 5 hour drive from Clovis.
Sponsored