Sponsored

Heartland Motorsports Park Auto cross

Gearz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350
I'll go! And I'm totally not the guy with the same username who already replied in the other thread... so that makes at least 2!

If anyone within driving distance hasn't run at HMP it's worth the trip. The autocross pad is huge and smooth asphalt that is easy on tires. It should be a fun event with a lot of seat time (I'm assuming), and there are worse things to listen to than a bunch of Hemi V8's running around.

OP
OP
AAD Performance

AAD Performance

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
aadperformance.com
First Name
Graham
Vehicle(s)
S550 5.0 2.9L Whipple AAD Drag Pak
I'll go! And I'm totally not the guy with the same username who already replied in the other thread... so that makes at least 2!

If anyone within driving distance hasn't run at HMP it's worth the trip. The autocross pad is huge and smooth asphalt that is easy on tires. It should be a fun event with a lot of seat time (I'm assuming), and there are worse things to listen to than a bunch of Hemi V8's running around.
Can’t wait to see ya there. Definitely going to be a good time.

Sponsored

mustanghammer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
How many autox runs are being offered and who is the course designer? I have run at HMP a few times and the KS Region SCCA has an excellent course designer.

OP
OP
AAD Performance

AAD Performance

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
aadperformance.com
First Name
Graham
Vehicle(s)
S550 5.0 2.9L Whipple AAD Drag Pak
How many autox runs are being offered and who is the course designer? I have run at HMP a few times and the KS Region SCCA has an excellent course designer.
This event isn’t affiliated with SCCA in any way, we are designing the course, and we are gonna make as many runs as we can. Depends on how many cars sign up, and what cars sign up.
We have a massive area to play with on the design of the track, and we have several different people with lots of autox experience helping us with our first event
Sponsored