Headed that way

samd1351

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 1999 Ranger
Looks like I'm headed to Panama Beach in a couple of weeks for a "vacation" with the wife and my father-in-law. Since I'm going to down that way, looking to see if anyone knows if, say, Steeda, or BMR, or AM have an actual showroom near there. There's nothing in the KC area, I have to order everything on-line. Which is ok, but a trip to retail store is always fun (for car stuff though, a trip to the sewing machine store...). What am I looking to buy, whatever. If I have to go on this trip, I may as well get a little retail therapy in. Just trying to fill my days with something to do.
Sponsored

Macwest

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2018 Steeda Q500 Enforcer
If you are referring to Panama City Beach in FL, you're about 185 miles SW of Steeda in Valdosta, GA. They do have a showroom and you can pickup ordered parts.

OP
OP
samd1351

samd1351

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
If you are referring to Panama City Beach in FL, you're about 185 miles SW of Steeda in Valdosta, GA. They do have a showroom and you can pickup ordered parts.
185 miles might be a bit out if the way. But, maybe a solo side trip.

16Kobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
Looks like I'm headed to Panama Beach in a couple of weeks for a "vacation" with the wife and my father-in-law. Since I'm going to down that way, looking to see if anyone knows if, say, Steeda, or BMR, or AM have an actual showroom near there. There's nothing in the KC area, I have to order everything on-line. Which is ok, but a trip to retail store is always fun (for car stuff though, a trip to the sewing machine store...). What am I looking to buy, whatever. If I have to go on this trip, I may as well get a little retail therapy in. Just trying to fill my days with something to do.
No showroom or big places in PC or even within a 100 miles. Just moved to PC myself and havent found much.

But do love the area....

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
Unfortunately, their Pompano Beach location is about 550 miles from where you will be and as stated above Valdosta is a 3 hr or so drive from Panama City.

OP
OP
samd1351

samd1351

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for info. But now I'm not sure we'll be coming down at all. One of the guys in our office ended up with the 'rona after taking off out-of-town for a golf outing. Now we might be implementing a travel quarantine requirement, which will effectively kill my travel plans.

Of course, that may free up some dollars for some new goodies for the whip.
Sponsored