Sponsored

Has Mustang Manny Lost It!?!?!?!

Rated R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco FE
If I'm not mistaken he was at the Laguna day I attended. Couldn't miss him with a gaudy Ford Racing/Shelby button up, sideways flat billed hat and big sunglasses. The very image of someone who not to do business with.

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
He is a first class CLOWN.

Wolfman625

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT in Deep impact Blue
70k mark up. Damn!

Not sure if anyone saw this yet. Damn 70000 mark up is crazy
FB_IMG_1449804684424.jpg

OP
OP
enzo101

enzo101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Garrett
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 R
Thank you Mustang Manny

Sponsored

Gdyup50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
WTF??

needspeed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Challenger Hellcat - Tored
I think they showed great restraint in making such a generous offer :doh: ....Steve

Xonicwave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Shelby GT350 #364
I live down the street from this dealership. I'll go in tomorrow and see if it is there and what the scoop is. Last time I was on their lot one of the sales guys told me all their allocations were pre-sold. Not sure if someone backed out or if they are trying to make a bigger buck. Interesting that they say they are the largest Shelby dealer, when the dealership I bought mine through had more allocations than Gaudin does...hmmmm ;)

Gdyup50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
I see Mustang Manny on Instagram all the time, is he just a sales guy at Gaudin?

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
I live down the street from this dealership. I'll go in tomorrow and see if it is there and what the scoop is. Last time I was on their lot one of the sales guys told me all their allocations were pre-sold. Not sure if someone backed out or if they are trying to make a bigger buck. Interesting that they say they are the largest Shelby dealer, when the dealership I bought mine through had more allocations than Gaudin does...hmmmm ;)
Pretty sure they are buying other allocations and reselling

Sponsored

shelby_r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R, 67 GT350, 68 GT350 Con, 65 R Restomod
Pretty sure they are buying other allocations and reselling
That's correct. This car was originally allocated and sold by a dealership in southern Illinois located by St. Louis. The dealer decided to have people bid on the car...guess who won? :D

Xonicwave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So, I went and checked out the specific car in this thread this morning. First...if you haven't yet seen one in person...it is an absolute thing of beauty! The poster above me is correct in that this car was bought/transferred from another dealer in IL. When I pulled up they were extremely kind and courteous. I told them I had already purchased one and was just waiting on delivery. They pointed me to the showroom and kind of left me alone at that point. I didn't ask or talk about how firm the price was or if someone had been drinking when they came up with that number.

Based on all I have read on this forum, here is my nit-picking...

1. I can see what some have said about the quality of the stripes. While, I didn't see anything majorily wrong, for the price they are asking I would be a little dissapointed. It's obvious that during the detailing someone didn't take extra care in handling the stripes. Numerous areas that could I see surface scratches. Again...might be easily fixable, but I did notice and made sure to take an extra long look while there at them based on what I have read.

2. I now understand what others have stated about gaps. I could see a few panels were out of alignment on the front fender to hood and the rear trunk to rear quarters.

3. This might be because it is white or their detailer needs to take a recertification class, but I saw several areas that had black scuff marks on them. At first, I thought they were smudges. After looking a bit closer...they are definitely not and will need some serious attention before letting a customer drive off. It could have been from shipping, but at that price...I personally wouldn't accept it. On other colored cars, I probably never would have noticed but as always on any white car...everything sticks out like a sore thumb.

With all that being said, the GT350 is simply gorgeous from every angle!!!! It just looks like a bigger and meaner brother to any other Mustang. The lines are just straight up sexy and what a car should look like :) The three above items will probably not be a big deal to most. Heck, had I not read about them on here I probably wouldn't have even noticed. But now that I know...i can't help but examine. I really hope they get that amount for it ($127k), cause it'll drive up the price of the rest of ours. It is rare, but at that ADM I don't see where anyone could expect to make money in the future on it...you're already starting in BIG hole from an investment standpoint.

Hopefully, mine gets here in another week or two and I'm definitely going over it as close or even closer than I did today. Anyone who is waiting or hasn't seen one in person...be prepared to be VERY impressed!!!

Xonicwave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)