Sponsored

Has anyone tried TopCoat F11..

mfelix15GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT
I started seeing a lot about TopCoat F11 when it would pop up on my facebook feed. There were a lot of responses of people asking questions and their input. It seems a bit pricey but i ended up buying it :lol: Just barely yesterday i put on my first coat and i will be waiting to see how the product holds up. Looking to put another coat tomorrow. Anyone ever try it before?? or what you guys think??
Sponsored

ChristianDev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang GT MT
looking forward to a review. It is pricy but if what they are claiming is true then its worth it.

EcoBoostang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Vehicle Showcase
The problem with is once it's applied... it basically never comes off...

It is chemically bonded to the surface, to completely remove you will end up having to lightly sand the clear coat.

SR56

Threads
Reaction score
Website
seanrooney.realtor
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
So how did this turn out? It's been all over my FB feed lately. I know a guy who uses it for his motorcycle and he likes it.

cbrookre

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible 50th app
it has been over a year since this topic. It is now showing up all over my Facebook feed as well. Anyone that has tried this yet?

Sponsored

Lerxst

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
There are SO many fantastic sealants and coatings for your car's paint, why would anyone decide to use one that exists solely as a marketing campaign? It's just existing technology with targeted, over-hyped marketing.

Join a detailing site and learn about polishing first, then sealing your car with a good synthetic sealant, or if you are up to the task, a coating, and forget about hype.

BadGTR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Auto, 1400HP GTR
I have it and have use it. It does more then just a spray detailer. It give's a deep shine that is noticeable immediately. I have tried many many quick detailers and spray waxes. This is at the very near top of immediate shine and covering light surface scratches. For the price I would not use it as a daily detailer. Use the cheaper QD for daily touch ups. Use TC11 when you want to do a little extra shining.

alabamatanker

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jerry
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang GT, 2018 Ford F-250 Powerstroke
Vehicle Showcase
F-11 is well worth it.
DSC_0003.jpg
DSC_0004.jpg
DSC_0008.jpg