Tacticly

Tacticly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
BMW M4
people say they are not the same wheels who knows nobody can clarify for sure. If that’s the case will buy a set as back up, if unavailable one day will be worth more than 1000 anyway. What’s surprising to me as her actually made in the United States and Asian wheels they seem to be made by Ford motor company which says it right on the back

Sponsored

DonnieO

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donnie
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt cs
They are exactly the same wheels. One wheel is directly from ford that's why it's so expensive. The other is from Ford Performance. Ford is Ford Performance.

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
I bought the "Set" and they are due via FedEx tomorrow. I am planning on powder coating the second set Bronze, for my Eruption Green Mach 1, which is scheduled to be built on June 28.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Tacticly

Tacticly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
BMW M4
They are exactly the same wheels. One wheel is directly from ford that's why it's so expensive. The other is from Ford Performance. Ford is Ford Performance.
@Jay at Granger says they are different lmao So if you went to a Ford dealer and needed to replace a wheel because you broke one you might as well just order a whole set I would hope the parts department will tell you hey you might as well just buy all four wheels it’s a better deal. Most dealers probably have no clue

MLO 351

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
people say they are not the same wheels who knows nobody can clarify for sure. If that’s the case will buy a set as back up, if unavailable one day will be worth more than 1000 anyway. What’s surprising to me as her actually made in the United States and Asian wheels they seem to be made by Ford motor company which says it right on the back
Ford performance versions are apparently a lighter colour and different part number to the Mach 1 HP wheels that come with the car.

p2wftl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alexei
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT pp
Anyone have pictures of these on a GT? Would like to see how far they stick out.

Sponsored

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
Ford performance versions are apparently a lighter colour and different part number to the Mach 1 HP wheels that come with the car.
The description on the page says "Factory equipment on the 2021 Mustang Mach 1 Handling Pack HP" and are the same color (Dark Tarnished painted) as the Mach1 HP wheels in the Order Guide.

I'm pretty sure they are as cheap as they are because they're unused wheels from all the HP Mach1's that got canceled last year, and they are trying get rid of the extra wheels they won't need.

2021 Mach1 HP's I'm guessing will be a pretty rare bird, probably like maybe 5 or 6 hundred?

OP
OP
Tacticly

Tacticly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
BMW M4
buy them just because 1000 is like 500 with lets go brandon inflation anyway

OP
OP
Tacticly

Tacticly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
BMW M4
The description on the page says "Factory equipment on the 2021 Mustang Mach 1 Handling Pack HP" and are the same color (Dark Tarnished painted) as the Mach1 HP wheels in the Order Guide.

I'm pretty sure they are as cheap as they are because they're unused wheels from all the HP Mach1's that got canceled last year, and they are trying get rid of the extra wheels they won't need.

2021 Mach1 HP's I'm guessing will be a pretty rare bird, probably like maybe 5 or 6 hundred?
that makes no sense the main component of the handling package is wheels and tires anyone like me who waited for handling package car is winning Not to mention that while waiting the total price of the car went up $3000 and it’s price protected the money yet you spend on the handling package will come back to you down the road in residuals than some

RasJeremy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ras
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 5.0 2020
Good lord you guys... Calm your tits.

And for the interested - there is a lot of threads on this subject throughout the forum with details and pictures!

I'll link some of them that I follow since I am also interested in them. Have in mind that the ones from Ford Performance/Ford pokes a bit in the front and it is recommended to buy the HP fender flares to cover that poke - here in Denmark (and other EU contries) we are required to do that by law since wheels are required to be covered by fenders both rim and rubber.

For that matter SVE did a replica of the rim - actually a good quality one but with an other width to fit on a regular GT. Those are to be found in the last link I'll provide - which is also the thread with most details and pictures.

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/2021-mach-1-handling-package-wheels-fitment.170935/

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/for-those-looking-for-hp-wheels.165624/

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/2021-mach-1-handling-package-wheel-obsession.143549/
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.