Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.yankiyuksel.com
First Name
Yanki
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible
Anyone know where to get this in Canada?
Sponsored

Jason_W

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 V6 Auto - Magnetic
Maybe message him and see if he is willing to ship to Canada. These are one of a kind and I believe he is the only person that makes these.

MagneticXV

Magnetic15
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Black is out of stock at the moment. Anyone know when a new batch will be made or anyone else making these ?

VTECSAUCE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB PP GT w/ RECARO's & ITR swapped '94 hatch
I just bought one for mine in black. Too bad I went full retard and bought one for 10-14 smh. Still looks good.

Sponsored

Jake 87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT Premium
Just ordered a DIB one! Will post pics when installed.

2Cool

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ian
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium, PP in CO
He is also designing a new rear round emblem. Can't wait to see the finished product! :D
I am very interested in seeing what he comes up with, keeping an eye on his site.

VTECSAUCE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB PP GT w/ RECARO's & ITR swapped '94 hatch
For those wanting a black one over seas, I have an extra black one I don't mind shipping out. Stupid me, bought the one for the '14, fits fine, I just removed one of the threaded studs on the back as I didn't want to drill the grille. The studs appear to be super glued in, so I could easily glue the one back in if desired. I double sided taped it with the other three posts fitting fine. Just like the ops picture, the tail swings out a little, hardly even noticeable and tbh idk why I even bothered buying the updated one as this one ultimately looks fine. Send me a PM if you're interested.

aiiye

The Guy From The Thing
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
What was the trick to getting all the nuts on? I only managed to get one on and my wrist got shredded by the hood latch assembly and the radiator bracket thing.

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 51A Mag Gray Metallic
Any word on the round one they are working on for the rear??

Sponsored

Jason_W

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 V6 Auto - Magnetic
I just checked his Etsy store and there isn't anything showing for the rear emblem. Very interested in it as well.

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium
I just checked his Etsy store and there isn't anything showing for the rear emblem. Very interested in it as well.
The design was only in the beginning stages when I last spoke with him. I dunno what he's got in mind or what it looks like...

StangIt #1