Sponsored

Gun owners living in pro-gun States (They Agree with the 2nd Amendment)

Status
Not open for further replies.

2018OFPP1?2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Walt
Vehicle(s)
'92 LX 5.0 Vert, 2018 GT PP2
So you have to ask yourself, in the grand scheme of things, why the focus on guns?
Because we, as a society, don't have the cajones to face and eliminate the real problem: criminals.

Did you know in California, the voters voted to eliminate, among other horrific crimes, date rape, from the list of crimes that qualifies a felon for a third strike, and lifetime imprisonment? This was done to relieve the "inhumane" conditions in crowded prisons. Poor criminals. How imoral of us.

Cling to what you have folks. The criminals are out to take everything you have, and the liberals are helping them every chance they get in the name of civilized society.
Sponsored

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
^^^ And that's why I will continue to exercise my 2nd Amendment right as much as possible.

I have one of these stickers on the entry door to my shop and the back walk door of the garage which is attached to my house. A lightly humorous warning for would-be criminals to attempt entry somewhere else....
s-l500.jpg

Norm Peterson

corner barstool sitter
Threads
Reaction score
On a corner barstool not too far from I-95
First Name
Norm
Vehicle(s)
'08 GT #85, '19 WRX
The 2nd Amendment has as much place in today's society as does slavery.
Terrible analogy. Rather than 2A itself, it would be the repeal of 2A that would have more in common with slavery, being where people of one view force others to give up one or more of their freedoms.

In your zeal to paint all gun owners as potentially bad people - or outright criminals merely by possessing a firearm - you're completely overlooking the fact that there really is such a thing as responsible gun ownership. You're essentially saying that on the inside we're all just like the characters wearing black hats in some fictional 1880's Wild West film or TV show. That's more than a little insulting.

I live in one of the least gun-friendly states but that doesn't mean I have to agree with its political climate any more than I have to vote for those who put it in place.

Norm

OP
OP
95CobraR

95CobraR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doc
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 K1868
Vehicle Showcase
I was making pictures today. I found this 1951 S&W 5-screw pre-model 27 .357 built in 1951 in my safe.I think the hand built revolvers of yesterday are the best ones.
S82d.JPG

S82c.JPG

Sponsored

Deleted member 35644

Ironic that the gun haters are the ones that are left defenseless in their own homes when some thug with a gun kicks their doors in. Then they rely on the cops, with guns, to save their asses. I'm as sorry as anyone that the criminal element in this country has been granted access to guns, but the only people who would be giving up their guns at this point are the law-abiding citizens, leaving them ALL vulnerable to the thugs. I'm not going to be in that group. Be a sitting duck if you like, but when someone is dumb enough to kick my door in, he's not going to be met with a girlish scream, prayer and the sound of a phone being dialed. I'll only regret the 00 holes in my sheet rock.

The 2nd Amendment is outdated? Interesting that we need it now more than ever.

rebellovw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium PP
How do you get the guns out of idiot's hands? Sure many are very responsible gun owners - what about the jack asses that are not? Seems like gun owners like to protect them too. Or am I wrong?

I have a Glock 23 and a 3030 Winchester (73) - very friendly state.

Something needs to be done about the idiots.

EcoVert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost convertible
Vehicle Showcase
No amount of gun control is going to stop these mass shooting or gun violence of all types. Gun control is like grabbing a rattle snake by the tail you've stopped the noise it makes but you haven't stopped the real problem the head of the rattle snake is still going to strike you. Hate is the true cause for all the violence we see not just gun but all types. The root cause of the violence has to be fixed before it can be stopped. Passing laws to control the end result of hate isn't going to accomplish anything but relieving us our rights and personal freedoms.

rebellovw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium PP
No amount of gun control is going to stop these mass shooting or gun violence of all types. Gun control is like grabbing a rattle snake by the tail you've stopped the noise it makes but you haven't stopped the real problem the head of the rattle snake is still going to strike you. Hate is the true cause for all the violence we see not just gun but all types. The root cause of the violence has to be fixed before it can be stopped. Passing laws to control the end result of hate isn't going to accomplish anything but relieving us our rights and personal freedoms.
Ban assault rifles and make it legally impossible for idiots to get any kind of gun. Also - let's get the bad kids the hell out of our public schools and on a list. There are some real monsters that get second chances. These kids need permanent records.

Sponsored

EcoVert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost convertible
Vehicle Showcase
Ban assault rifles and make it legally impossible for idiots to get any kind of gun. Also - let's get the bad kids the hell out of our public schools and on a list. There are some real monsters that get second chances. These kids need permanent records.
The return of discipline to schools and society as a whole would go a long way.

Clump

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
What's an assault rifle?

Norm Peterson

corner barstool sitter
Threads
Reaction score
On a corner barstool not too far from I-95
First Name
Norm
Vehicle(s)
'08 GT #85, '19 WRX
Are you an idiot?
So how 'bout you try to define what an "assault rifle" is for us. Hint: being scary-looking/not having a handsomely-finished wood stock isn't enough.

Norm

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Anyone else waiting for exploding heads when some people learn the "magazine capacity" of the knife used to stab 4 people to death today in California?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.