Guidance on Headers

Hudb26

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Looking at ARH headers and kooks, looking to go 1-7/8. Purchasing for a 2019 PP1 A10 car, currently have a MBRP Active Catback with an H-Pipe. Any chance anybody would pick one over the other and for any certain reason? Also tuned but only run e85 every now and then, like less than 5-6 tanks a year. Also how are the O2 bungs on the ARH vs the kooks? Closer to pulling the trigger on ARH but don’t wanna foul O2 sooner if I run e85 more and I also noticed the collector reduces down on the ARH…
Sponsored

tdstuart

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Triston
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt Premium
If one has angled o2 sensors I would choose that. E85 will kill o2 sensors fast.

Other than that I think they are both 2 solid brands. You could wait for someone with personal experience to comment or just buy the cheapest or most appealing.

Also I recommend kooks header locking bolts.

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
Looking at ARH headers and kooks, looking to go 1-7/8. Purchasing for a 2019 PP1 A10 car, currently have a MBRP Active Catback with an H-Pipe. Any chance anybody would pick one over the other and for any certain reason? Also tuned but only run e85 every now and then, like less than 5-6 tanks a year. Also how are the O2 bungs on the ARH vs the kooks? Closer to pulling the trigger on ARH but don’t wanna foul O2 sooner if I run e85 more and I also noticed the collector reduces down on the ARH…
We've ran straight and angled O2's on E85 and haven't seen a correlation between O2's going out and the angle of the O2.

You cant go wrong with ARH, Kooks, LTH, Stainless Power/ Works; all have great fitment.

Have some killer deals going for Black Friday plus options in stock ready to go!

https://www.beefcakeracing.com/black-friday-sale/

Feel free to DM me or call with any questions!
Terry "Beefcake" Reeves
- 855-827-7223 -
#beefcakeracing #teambeefcake

04mazdaspeed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang Mach 1
Ive been running a mixture of E85 in other cars for over a decade. Never fouled a o2 sensor. I wouldnt worry about that.

Prodigal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
My Kooks 1 7/8" LTH from Beefcake arrived in record time from a black friday sale. They are sexy AF. Hardest thing is going to let them sit for 4 months till spring to get them installed. Probably the most expensive brand ~$2300 for the GREEN catted version but have yet to hear a single person regret their Kooks decision.

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
My Kooks 1 7/8" LTH from Beefcake arrived in record time from a black friday sale. They are sexy AF. Hardest thing is going to let them sit for 4 months till spring to get them installed. Probably the most expensive brand ~$2300 for the GREEN catted version but have yet to hear a single person regret their Kooks decision.
:)
Sponsored