Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
Yeah. A buddy of mine has been looking at buying either a Bronco or a Wrangler. I tried hard to convince him to go with the Bronco, but in the end the allocation/ADM price gouging convinced him to go with the Wrangler. I can't say that I blame him. Ford is really alienating people with this nonsense.
I don't blame him one bit. Ford isn't on my radar for foreseeable vehicle purchases because of the nonsense, I simply don't have time for it. Buying a vehicle shouldn't be a stressful event in any way.
Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
I don't blame him one bit. Ford isn't on my radar for foreseeable vehicle purchases because of the nonsense, I simply don't have time for it. Buying a vehicle shouldn't be a stressful event in any way.
I can't think of a single vehicle purchase that wasn't stressful.

Sdsaathoff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT350, GT350R HEP, GT500 HE CFTP, 23 Raptor R
It is a crazy world. I ordered my Raptor R when they became available to order. I loaded it out. Since then, I’ve gotten three email updates from Ford. One came late Nov and said my truck was scheduled to be built on Dec 5. I checked the order status page on Dec 5 and my Window Sticker was available, but Ford removed the Heated Steering Wheel and Advanced Security System, which were $50 and $150 credits on the Window Sticker. They also added some First Aid kit.

I talked to my dealer and they didn’t modify the order. They said Ford has been doing that on all high spec trims regardless of the model. I received another email yesterday from Ford that said they were sorry but even though my order was scheduled for a Dec 5 build date, due to the ongoing parts shortage, my truck is still not built.

It’s ok. I’m still hoping to get it. If not, I’ve got enough and I’m content, but it would be nice to get that so I have one of each vehicle that Ford built with the 5.2!

BTW - I love the Color of your GT500 OP!

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 HE CFTP, '18 WK2 ,'16 Audi A7
It is a crazy world. I ordered my Raptor R when they became available to order. I loaded it out. Since then, I’ve gotten three email updates from Ford. One came late Nov and said my truck was scheduled to be built on Dec 5. I checked the order status page on Dec 5 and my Window Sticker was available, but Ford removed the Heated Steering Wheel and Advanced Security System, which were $50 and $150 credits on the Window Sticker. They also added some First Aid kit.

I talked to my dealer and they didn’t modify the order. They said Ford has been doing that on all high spec trims regardless of the model. I received another email yesterday from Ford that said they were sorry but even though my order was scheduled for a Dec 5 build date, due to the ongoing parts shortage, my truck is still not built.

It’s ok. I’m still hoping to get it. If not, I’ve got enough and I’m content, but it would be nice to get that so I have one of each vehicle that Ford built with the 5.2!

BTW - I love the Color of your GT500 OP!
My buddies Bronco R completed build stage this past week. Now the wait for delivery.
Sponsored