Gt500 vs aston martin

OP
OP

Coolmanfoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt
I see what you're all saying about the AM I at one point considered AM to be the greatest front engine 2 door coupe in the world.

But I think my taste have changed. I have this weird sense that the more you refine a product, the more luxurious you make it, the more of it's soul you lose.

I get the gt500 has cheap plastic and isn't super practicle but damn imagine being out on an empty road listening to that exhaust roar. It's gives off a more raw and joyous experience. At least to me and I'm probably crazy
Sponsored

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 HE CFTP, '18 WK2 ,'16 Audi A7
GT500 all day for me.

The wife says her next car will be an Aston. I believe her.

biminiLX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 and a few others
I see what you're all saying about the AM I at one point considered AM to be the greatest front engine 2 door coupe in the world.

But I think my taste have changed. I have this weird sense that the more you refine a product, the more luxurious you make it, the more of it's soul you lose.

I get the gt500 has cheap plastic and isn't super practicle but damn imagine being out on an empty road listening to that exhaust roar. It's gives off a more raw and joyous experience. At least to me and I'm probably crazy
Actually a good comparison. At least according to the Ford vehicle dynamics engineer I met while he was driving the mule last year.
He said they benchmarked the 500 against all the best GT cars and he said he actually liked the 500 best, even specifically mentioning AM.
It might be in a different category in regards to price, fit/finish but the refined drivetrain and chassis of this 500 seems to have elevated it to this category.
RWD, powerful V8, 4000#, comfortable when cruising. I see it OP.
-J
Sponsored