Sponsored

GT500 Track Performance

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
I dont believe this one bit, maybe on an oval track. Or maybe if the driver of the GT500 is a pro, and the Ford GT is a rookie (not even amateur).

The ford GT is so slick and much lighter, oh yea and active rear wing for downforce. The answer is no, the GT500 is not faster than a GT on the track. Also there is an MKII Ford GT coming out with more power, basically a hardcore track version.
I'm sure you know more than the people who have driven the car.

I do have reservations about it. I agree it doesn't seem as though the GT500 should be quicker than the GT on a track, but is it possible? I have an open mind. It probably depends on the track as well. The GT should be able to put down power better, so on a smaller track, the GT should have an advantage.
Sponsored

ScottX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
15 mustang
How the military deals with carbon fiber repairs on helicopter blades and other carbon fiber problems.
Instant super glue(cyanoacrylate) get good stuff like from a model airplane catalog( Smith’s is a good one) the superglue most buy is not very strong.for a good reason.and newer is stronger Take the super glue apply then add baking soda makes a rock hard instant bond. Layer it up till satisfied with thickness. Repair Can then be filed down etc. to form. Repairs are as strong as or stronger than new. This also has a wide range of being able to effect wonderous repairs on the irreparable. Try it and see