GT500 (no) cars and coffee

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
What track rental?? Might be interested in that also...:turkey::turkey::turkey:
PBIR.

I think PBD or lethal is planning a GT500 track day in late jan/early feb as it is. not sure how much that changed due to all the delays weve had though

16Kobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
Well color me "envious" my friend. I love the ocean. We rent a condo every year for 2 to 3 weeks in Feb. and I always get an oceanfront. Usually in Oceanside, California but this year my wife talked me into trying one in Destin, Florida for 3 weeks in Feb. Never been to Destin so we'll see how it goes. I love the waves and people are telling me no waves in Destin. Hope you have a very HAPPY THANKSGIVING.
The waves are probably a bit small unless there is wind coming off the Gulf. Gulf waves are much less than the Atlantic/Pacific waves. I hear Destin is beautiful. One day I will get up there.

Happy Thanksgiving to you also.

16Kobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
PBIR.

I think PBD or lethal is planning a GT500 track day in late jan/early feb as it is. not sure how much that changed due to all the delays weve had though
Been to PBIR a number of times, love the track. We are lucky, we have three (3) technical tracks close (PBIR, The Firm and Sebring) and then we also have Daytona International Speedway.

Please let me know if PBIR event happens, would love to attend.

geoking

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
31,34,48 and 2019 Fords + a 58& 66 Chevy trucks
The waves are probably a bit small unless there is wind coming off the Gulf. Gulf waves are much less than the Atlantic/Pacific waves. I hear Destin is beautiful. One day I will get up there.

Happy Thanksgiving to you also.
The "Redneck Riviera" is a great place and has beautiful white sand and emerald green waters. I like to look for dolphins in the morning and feel cheated if a don't see any during the visit.
Chuck, Dont forget to let me know when you will be there?

Regards,
George

OH3Cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Convertible
My dealer sent me the mug, book, brochure and the cast blower cover minature. Nice to hold me over til spring.

Last edited:

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Auto Ruby Red
My dealer sent me the mug, book, brochure and the cast blower cover minature. Nice to hold be over til spring.
Very nice. Enjoy!

Colleton

Mustang Fan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2017 Edge Sport, 2013 Focus ST
Well color me "envious" my friend. I love the ocean. We rent a condo every year for 2 to 3 weeks in Feb. and I always get an oceanfront. Usually in Oceanside, California but this year my wife talked me into trying one in Destin, Florida for 3 weeks in Feb. Never been to Destin so we'll see how it goes. I love the waves and people are telling me no waves in Destin. Hope you have a very HAPPY THANKSGIVING.
I live ~ 25 miles north of Destin. The beaches here in the panhandle are absolutely gorgeous, the prettiest white sand and blue water you'll ever see. It's the Gulf though, so not a lot of big waves.

I think you'll like it. Lots of shopping, restaurants and pubs. Lots of local brewhouses. Places to go and things to do. Take a drive along scenic 30A, visit Seaside and Rosemary Beach (have lunch or dinner at The Pearl). It is still very much "Lower Alabama" (i.e. the panhandle is nothing like the peninsula), but we like it that way.

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
Colleton: I'm familiar with P'Cola and Ft Walton beaches and those across the way at Mobile but I've never ventured to Destin but one day, I know I must. I've heard way too many good stories not to make me want to see the place.

You're quite lucky to be so close. Then again, people say that about my town but we don't have beaches that are even in the same universe as those of southern Alabama and the Panhandle. I hope you love it where you are.

Venomous Pony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500/2019 F-350 / 2021 Bronco First Edition
I live ~ 25 miles north of Destin. The beaches here in the panhandle are absolutely gorgeous, the prettiest white sand and blue water you'll ever see. It's the Gulf though, so not a lot of big waves.

I think you'll like it. Lots of shopping, restaurants and pubs. Lots of local brewhouses. Places to go and things to do. Take a drive along scenic 30A, visit Seaside and Rosemary Beach (have lunch or dinner at The Pearl). It is still very much "Lower Alabama" (i.e. the panhandle is nothing like the peninsula), but we like it that way.

I’m a little further over in Tallahassee. We take the RV over a couple times a year. Hard to beat northern gulf coast beaches.

geoking

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
31,34,48 and 2019 Fords + a 58& 66 Chevy trucks

Colleton,
I'll be there this Friday -Sunday . If you are in Destin for any reason, hit me up. I have to look for George T Stagg Bourbon at the local Spirit shops. If anyone can help me find some anywhere, ..... it would be greatly appreciated.
George

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Colleton,
I'll be there this Friday -Sunday . If you are in Destin for any reason, hit me up. I have to look for George T Stagg Bourbon at the local Spirit shops. If anyone can help me find some anywhere, ..... it would be greatly appreciated.
George
And just like that, we have moved on from coffee to Bourbon. NICE! You guys are talking my language.

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
Jaime: When my allocation guy pulled the Golden Ticket out of his hat, I knew I had to do SOMETHING for him so I asked what he drank. Crown Royal he says so I went to the licker store and got him a bottle of XR. I don't know diddly about bourbons but it was the best CR at that store.

16Kobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
Vehicle Showcase

Ninjak

Posting from the Shadows
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2019 Harley Davidson F150 68 GTA
I would be interested in the event at PBIR if it happens. I'll drive up to it.