GT500 Allocation

Status
Not open for further replies.

FastCarFanBoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GB GT
Would have been more believable if the OP had said he was on an Offshore Oil Rig and couldn't take advantage of his $1k over MSRP deal.
Sponsored

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Auto Ruby Red
I get it, but this guy thinks he has something of value. He doesn't have squat. I have an agreement with my dealer and they could tell me to hit the road. Many stories around here of dealers doing exactly that. This guy has a lot of nerve.
I don’t think he will be very successful around here.
He should go to ebay. Hahaha

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Auto Ruby Red
Would have been more believable if the OP had said he was on an Offshore Oil Rig and couldn't take advantage of his $1k over MSRP deal.
I think the OP is probably legit.
However he should just pass the info along if he really wanted to help.

OP
OP

Trev0r49

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Appreciate the honesty from you all.. and while this is a community have any of you owned a business? If so is the purpose of your business to appease the few or to make a profit whatever it may be? If it's the latter I would bet your business isn't very successful. None the less since we are all "friends" here I'll move the allocation for the $1000 deposit I have placed which will guarantee you a MSRP deal. Thanks "Tomster" for being a royal douche bag/community police..

OP
OP

Trev0r49

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Appreciate the honesty from you all.. and while this is a community have any of you owned a business? If so is the purpose of your business to appease the few or to make a profit whatever it may be? If it's the latter I would bet your business isn't very successful. None the less since we are all "friends" here I'll move the allocation for the $1000 deposit I have placed which will guarantee you a MSRP deal. Thanks "Tomster" for being a royal douche bag/community police..

Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
You still don't get it. Who's the douchbag here? You were going to sell your allocation? You are the douchbag. Take it to ebay 2 post Trevor.

Edited to add: deposits are refundable. Get your money back and stop trying to turn a profit off the backs of us. You say "friends" I've never heard of you and you show up with 2 posts trying to sell an allocation you don't even own.

Patio208

GT350 Member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 500 #L2287
Michael Douglas Greed is Good Wall Street (1987)_thumb[1].jpg
He lives!
Sponsored

Status