GT350 upgrades on GT

vernonator

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT w/PP - Race Red
I agree it would be nice to see at least the GT have active exhaust and Magneride as options. I bet it will happen in the next few years if the greenie wackos allow Ford to continue building high HP V8 cars.
I would bet that happens in the future, once it proves itself on the Halo car it will filter down to be an option. Just my opinion, not based on any fact (huh...my wife says that about ALL my opinions...damn)

Ultrakla$$ic

Whoflung Poo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darren
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Ingot Silver Premium
You could drain all the oil out of your Coyote and run it full blast for a few minutes and then set the car on fire! There you have it! A GT350 in your current car!

too soon????:lol::D

plc268

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Race Red
With that ugly rear diffuser... ( no offense just not my taste... it looks good with the rest of the Roush kit just not alone) if it fit the stock diffuser it'd already be on my car!
:thumbsup:

Yea, not a fan of the roush valance either. It's just out of place imo. But then again, I find the rest of roush's cosmetic stuff for the s550 to be hideous.

Still wish you could buy the gt350 valance for cheap though.

Grintch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
All the front sheet metal is different. And the front track is wider. So the front bodywork, suspension, and wheels won't work on a standard s550.
Sponsored