Sponsored

Feedback/Opinions/Suggestions on Exterior Mod Upgrades

T_Hellion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Hellion, 2018 Land Rover Velar P360 Dynamic, 2015 Audi A5
I'm doing some exterior upgrades, and I'm on the fence with a few options for the details. Thought maybe those who have experiences or feedback/opinions might be willing to offer them up. I understand this is slightly OCD, but I want to do this right the first time. I'm looking for the Hellion to be subtle, but still stand out. Nothing over the top. I figured what better place to get opinions that on the forum, where I really respect what others have to say. I want to thank you all in advance. Here is where I am at...

I have a 2017 GT Premium, Platinum White, stock hood, tinted windows, and gunmetal-painted Forgestar wheels (17x10.5 rears). Car has a Hellion twin turbo street sleeper kit, running almost 900hp at the rear...not that it has anything to do with the exterior mods. But wanted to paint the picture of the car.
IMG-9187.jpg

I am ordering the ikon Motorsports GT500 front bumper conversion kit.
ikon Motorsports GT500 Conversion Kit

I am also ordering a 2018+ Performance Pack rear spoiler.
ikon Motorsports 2018+ Performance Pack Spoiler

Here's the two (2) issues with options that I'm trying to decide on :
1) With the new GT500 front bumper, I lose the fog lights. The existing turn signals adapt to the new bumper, but why not upgrade, right? There are a few options that I have found.
a) Opt7 LED Arrow with switchback & sequential bulbs, smoked lens....Great look with, especially with the switchback bulbs and sequential signal, but no fog light.​
b) Shelby Performance LED Fog Light/Marker Kit....I now gain the fog light back, but unsure of the look with the fog and amber colors together. Plus, the fog light turns off when you activate the turn signal.​
c) Raxium Sequential LED Turn Signals...Still no fog light, but It has sequential turn signal and carries down the tri-bar light from the headlights. Again, not sure about the look, and still no fog light.​
d) Other suggestions/products? Love to have fogs with sequential. Cant find that exact product.​
2) With the Performance Pack Spolier, should I go with painting it Platinum White to match the body, or should I go with Gloss Black for contrast?
a) Platimum White color​
image-4.jpg
b) Gloss Black color​
2020-ford-mustang-gt-premium-oxford-white-7.jpg

Again, thanks to each of you that offer any suggestions, opinions, and especially anyone that send pics to show what they have done. I promise pics during the upgrades to detail the progress, the learns, and the finished product.
Sponsored