tucuman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fidel
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Great video.

I don't mean to hijack your post, but I have a question to those that have attended. What time are you actually "done for the day"? I am scheduled to attend at the end of September, my flight was scheduled to leave Charlotte Airport at 8 P.M., but today I got an e-mail from the airlines that the flight has been rescheduled to leave at 6:15PM.

Will I have enough time to leave the track and get to the airport for a 6:115 P.M. flight?
I went last week on August 21st and my class ended at 5PM.
Sponsored

JZTRK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joseph
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R''Ken'' 2016 GT350 2020 GT "Mollie"
Great video.

I don't mean to hijack your post, but I have a question to those that have attended. What time are you actually "done for the day"? I am scheduled to attend at the end of September, my flight was scheduled to leave Charlotte Airport at 8 P.M., but today I got an e-mail from the airlines that the flight has been rescheduled to leave at 6:15PM.

Will I have enough time to leave the track and get to the airport for a 6:115 P.M. flight?
5pm sharp

GT30fan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
2015 F350 4x4, 2019 GT350 , work trucks
Yep, I got that same email. Looks like they plan on doing the reception event via video. Below was the message I recieved:

Welcome Reception - Sep 30, 2020

* Your in-person reception is currently suspended. However, you will receive an email at a later date including a video version of your reception presentation. We continue to monitor guidelines in place throughout the country to guide us in the timing of re-introducing program receptions. A final decision will be made, and you updated, at roughly 14 days in advance of your program date.*

I'll be flying in from Portland, OR so I'll still be coming on the 30th. Look forward to meeting you there!

Your on the same day as me, Sept 30 was to be the dinner but as you say, seems to be cancelled (BUMMER) .

I paid $179 for the non driving guest. I figured dinner night before was some of that....

460Fred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
‘19 GT350 (sold)
Your on the same day as me, Sept 30 was to be the dinner but as you say, seems to be cancelled (BUMMER) .

I paid $179 for the non driving guest. I figured dinner night before was some of that....
That seems “normal” today. Sign up for XX that cost $XX. Covid hits then this and that are no longer available yet the cost for not doing it has not gone down.
I’m seriously considering not going due to all the restrictions. It really does change the “experience “. I mean I can get pro instruction locally. Will it be the same? No. Will I learn the limits of “my” car, I’m sure I’ll get close enough for my comfort.
A friend suggested just driving across the country and making a vacation of it. That can only happen if I’m retired at the time....We’ll see.
Sponsored