Sponsored

GT350 Steering wheel

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium
Anyone know if you can buy the 350 wheel with the silver stitching and band? I feel like this would go really good with the premier trim on my car. Anyone have a PN or a link??

http://www.2016fordcars2017.com/wp-...7/2016-Ford-Mustang-Shelby-GT350-interior.jpg
That one is shown in an article on the Ford site, too (scroll down). Has the leather along the top section. No mention of it being available for sale, though. :shrug:

https://media.ford.com/content/ford...015/09/08/reinventing-the-steering-wheel.html

Would love to know if you find one :)
Sponsored

Sam@CarbonDynamics

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
American Muscle

Socalmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT Premium w/PP Race Red
You can't tell me you're really going to put that snake on your car?

It's one thing to buy some of their accessories, but a whole another to start putting their badges or emblems

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium
If he likes the way it looks, why not? ;)
There are no rules :cheers:

Sponsored

draco24433

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Mustang GT Premium
It should fit.

olla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You can't tell me you're really going to put that snake on your car?

It's one thing to buy some of their accessories, but a whole another to start putting their badges or emblems
I never understood why people always oppose to this. It's their car, they can do whatever they want.

Ive seen people putting lambo emblems on their Kia's. So what. If they think it's badass, good for them. :thumbsup:

Dirtyblueshirt

Award Winning Taste™
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
I never understood why people always oppose to this. It's their car, they can do whatever they want.

Ive seen people putting lambo emblems on their Kia's. So what. If they think it's badass good for them. :thumbsup:

I've always lived by the mantra that as they reserve the right to do whatever they want to their car, I reserve the right to mock them for it. Freedom of expression is a two-way street.

Sent from my iPad using Fingers

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
I've always lived by the mantra that as they reserve the right to do whatever they want to their car, I reserve the right to mock them for it. Freedom of expression is a two-way street.

Sent from my iPad using Fingers
There's a difference between freedom of expression and straight up "mocking" someone because you don't like what they do to their car. While you reserve the right that doesn't mean always exercising it.

[ame]

Dirtyblueshirt

Award Winning Taste™
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
There's a difference between freedom of expression and straight up "mocking" someone because you don't like what they do to their car. While you reserve the right that doesn't mean always exercising it.
Sorry, I don't believe in the 'safe space' principle. Oppressing one's freedom to speak or express themselves for the sake of not offending someone else is still oppression. Freedom of speech does not mean freedom from reprisal. If someone doesn't like what they see or read, they can use the 'block' feature. That's why it's there.

Sponsored

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
Sorry, I don't believe in the 'safe space' principle. Oppressing one's freedom to speak or express themselves for the sake of not offending someone else is still oppression. Freedom of speech does not mean freedom from reprisal. If someone doesn't like what they see or read, they can use the 'block' feature. That's why it's there.
Oh I agree 100% about the safe zone thing and people feeling like they should never be offended.

Not trying to stifle your freedom of expression, just because you have the right to do/say something doesn't mean you always should..right?

Back on topic - anyone else get their R wheels???

P4RKER

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Fastback
350R wheel was just delivered to my front door! Now to just find a way to leave work early and open it!

P4RKER

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Fastback
Mine is "Out For Delivery"
UPS and USPS don't deliver until late for me but luckily they sent it fedex which hits me early morning! The excitement is mounting! Unfortunately my car is 125 miles away in storage so I can't even install for a couple weeks at least if not months.