Sponsored

GT350 Intake Manifold Swap & Testing on JDM Engineering's 2015 Mustang GT Automatic

JimIII@JDM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Metallic
im glad youve made it clear that is opinion based. As i aid i do like you guys. Id have asked the same of any place. I hope i didnt come across as it was busting balls. Id have been interested in a tune from you folks had you not only done in person tuning for one off or uncommon set ups.

That record is in a cobja jet theirs was in just a standard gt. Car with vin number vs no vin number isnt really the same. :shrug: At any rate :cheers: i hope you folks enjoy a nice beer when you guys get off.
S197 chassis vs S197 Chassis. Vin Shmin...we have the record...Race Pages just published "The Fabulous Five" list of top 5 fastest Coyote cars based on combination....Carlos Sobrino is the 2nd fastest (Fox Body 2600lbs), #3, and #4 also Fox bodies... not a S197 Chassis but here we are on a S550 forum lol...JPC is a half second off....

JimIII@JDM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Metallic
Whomever worked up the shipping quote must have been lazy. I never pay anything near that when shipping to the U.K. Ya gotta check with multiple carriers.
UPS, DHL, and Fed Ex. Shipping dims are for two larger size boxes with insurance value. I agree the rates are high but when shipping overseas it's to be expected. I ran several quotes for Gibbo but he never got back to me to say they were too high or not.

Vanquisher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT
Gotta ask who gives a flying fuck about if they had a high shipping quote which turned into a pissing contest. If your not happy with the tune or price quote move on. Jesus I could post endlessly on forums about getting quotes too high. I had a laugh about them sending you a tune to "try" though. Reminded me of a guy who asked if he could "borrow" wheels i was selling to make sure they would work.

Also not sure why we're talking about your tuning issues with Lund in this thread. Either take it to another thread or make your own. I've run both of their tunes on the GT350 manifold/tb and I have my opinions but I'm happy with the way the car is now and that is all that matters. Not out here shooting off nonsense, they are a good group of guys at JDM.
Sponsored