• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

GT350 for sale

Old Car Guy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Tech Pack. AG Black Roof Black Stripes G3597
I have decided to sell my 2016 Shelby GT 350, Tech Pack car, Avalanche Gray with black stripes and black roof, also the factory Ford car cover that I had ordered with the car, the car has 2100 miles on it , the mods I have on it are $2100 in expel paint protection, Steeda lower K-Brace, Steeda Clutch spring, LED switchback lights and parking lights, and map lights. I have two fresh air intake filters for the the car and two cases of 5-50 Motorcraft oil and 5 Motorcraft oil filter for The car. My Old Knees are not helping me to drive this car any more, And here lately my knees have gotten worse, and I just do not drive it like I should, and no I will not buy another Shelby GT 350 if I sell my Shelby ok if not I will trade it off on something else.

The Shelby GT 350 was delivered to Astorg Ford in Parkersburg West Virginia on 23 March 2016 I picked the car up on March 24, 2016. This is the third Mustang that I have bought from Astorg Ford, all my other cars that i have are serviced there and you can call anyone down there at Astorg Ford they know all my cars, and i will make sure you get any service records on any of my cars. In my Hyundai that they service at Astorg Ford and Parkersburg West Virginia.

This car has never been abused, no line lock has been used No launch control has been used, And first oil change the 350 was at 900 and some miles. If you have other other questions on the car you can PM me, or call me me at 304-615-2578

I'm asking 55k for the car, no rude remarks PLEASE, I will Listen to any offer on my Shelby GT 350 but do not lowball me.

I believe this 350 would be such a wonderful car for someone that does not want to track there car, the car has never went into the LIMP MOD, in the 2100 miles that I have owned the and car drove in the hot weather. Thanks everone, John, The Old Car Guy
image.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Old Car Guy

Old Car Guy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Another photo

Another photo of my my GT350 for sale.
image.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Old Car Guy

Old Car Guy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Another photo

Another photo.
And if you need more photos I can send them to you! �� John
image.jpg

Sponsored

FusionGT

Large member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang GT PP / Jeep TJ
Nice 350...good price!

BTW, what's going on in the bed of the truck in the background shot?

OP
OP
Old Car Guy

Old Car Guy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Sold....

I have decided to sell my 2016 Shelby GT 350, Tech Pack car, Avalanche Gray with black stripes and black roof, also the factory Ford car cover that I had ordered with the car, the car has 2100 miles on it , the mods I have on it are $2100 in expel paint protection, Steeda lower K-Brace, Steeda Clutch spring, LED switchback lights and parking lights, and map lights. I have two fresh air intake filters for the the car and two cases of 5-50 Motorcraft oil and 5 Motorcraft oil filter for The car. My Old Knees are not helping me to drive this car any more, And here lately my knees have gotten worse, and I just do not drive it like I should, and no I will not buy another Shelby GT 350 if I sell my Shelby ok if not I will trade it off on something else.

The Shelby GT 350 was delivered to Astorg Ford in Parkersburg West Virginia on 23 March 2016 I picked the car up on March 24, 2016. This is the third Mustang that I have bought from Astorg Ford, all my other cars that i have are serviced there and you can call anyone down there at Astorg Ford they know all my cars, and i will make sure you get any service records on any of my cars. In my Hyundai that they service at Astorg Ford and Parkersburg West Virginia.

This car has never been abused, no line lock has been used No launch control has been used, And first oil change the 350 was at 900 and some miles. If you have other other questions on the car you can PM me, or call me me at 304-615-2578

I'm asking 55k for the car, no rude remarks PLEASE, I will Listen to any offer on my Shelby GT 350 but do not lowball me.

I believe this 350 would be such a wonderful car for someone that does not want to track there car, the car has never went into the LIMP MOD, in the 2100 miles that I have owned the and car drove in the hot weather. Thanks everone, John, The Old Car Guy
My SHILBY has been sold. :ford: :cheers: thanks John : :thumbsup:
Sponsored