Sponsored

GT350 Ding Magnet?

jb86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP
Funny - I had one on that edge too (more towards the side) before I took delivery. The dealer had a paintless guy that took care of it.

Of course, I did find a slight "protrusion" on the hood recently (right where the hood transitions from the center bulge down to the flat part). No idea how that got there. I thought I had shut the hood too hard once and hit something underneath. But there's really nothing below that. In fact, there's another layer underneath.
I have this same issue on my 15' GT right near the end of the hood in center. It's like something was underneath the hood when it was being stamped? I have taken it to two deal who have told me it would most likely be covered under warranty, but then Ford sends back the reply that they can't see anything in the pictures....have you been able to photograph it yet?
Sponsored

FPCV8YO

Rode Hard & Put Away Wet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 350Z GT Roadster
I have this same issue on my 15' GT right near the end of the hood in center. It's like something was underneath the hood when it was being stamped? I have taken it to two deal who have told me it would most likely be covered under warranty, but then Ford sends back the reply that they can't see anything in the pictures....have you been able to photograph it yet?
Jeeze, send a rep out to see it in person.

macroy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pkg.
I'll take a look after work and see if I can get a pic of it...

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
I have a very hardly noticeable dent on my front right fender. Have absolutely no idea how the hell... Anyways, it's so hardly noticeable that I almost wonder if the PDR guy could even do anything about it. Don't have any pics atm :(

montreal ponies

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
‘17 Ruby red GT350
I had one small ding on the hood when i got my car, dealer had a guy come and fix it under warranty.

Late this summer i noticed a decent size dent on the hood , this one couldn't be fixed, so i had the hood repainted and cleared.

So since i had to remove OE stripes to have the hood repainted, i decided to swap out the OE stripes with Big Worm Grafix matte black stripes and red pin stripes.

Also, had to remove PPF from front bumper, will have to have it redone. Turns out to be a very costly rock chip. :tsk:

Sponsored

MELLOWYELLOW06

MELLOW 2.0
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY GT PP
I have one under the mirror on my door. I showed it to my dealer when I got the car and he said someone must have gotten you in a parking lot. How can another door get under the mirror when the mirror is physically there to block it? Had to have happened during assembly when mirror wasnt there but the Manager kept going on about the craziest things happen as if Im some idiot and this is my 1st car Ive ever owned.

PDR guys can do wonders!

ARS1

GT350 Member H2678
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Shadow BLK/Blue Ordered 8/25
I had another small ding in the drivers rear quarter that was my fault :frusty: Met up with the PDR guy yesterday and $100 later it was never there :cheers: If anyone in my area needs a good PDR guy PM me for his info. He's beyond good :hail:

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
I had another small ding in the drivers rear quarter that was my fault :frusty: Met up with the PDR guy yesterday and $100 later it was never there :cheers: If anyone in my area needs a good PDR guy PM me for his info. He's beyond good :hail:
Is his name Scott?
Sponsored