Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2014 FR500 CobraJet
They both track Ferraris.... though I am betting she is faster! ha-ha ;)
It depends on the track. She beat my time at Monza and at Fiorano. We were dead even at Spa. I was quicker at Laguna Seca.
Sponsored

OP
OP
treynor

treynor

Techie and Track Rat
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2014 FR500 CobraJet
Now THAT is a cool way to spend time your wife!
Since we've strayed waaaay off topic -- this is me chasing her around NOLA a few months ago. I call this one "Flirting".
frd-nola-8-1280x0_FAWPU3.jpg

Sponsored

C7 B8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT350R, '11 Mustang GT
Since we've strayed waaaay off topic -- this is me chasing her around NOLA a few months ago. I call this one "Flirting".
Nice! Assuming these are paddle-shifts....be interesting to see you and her heel-toe the GT350 and see who's faster. Pedals are pretty far apart still.

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
Awesome picture especially knowing who is piloting these wonderful Italian Sport Cars.

I can't imagine a much better way of spending quality time with one's wife even if that means following her lead which we all know is by design.

Very cool!

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe

Bossing

attacks tracks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just can't get enuff!
Sweet! Sooner or later, I can see a pair of GT350's for Mr. & Mrs. Treynor to hoon around in lap after lap at a legendary track. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
treynor

treynor

Techie and Track Rat
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2014 FR500 CobraJet
Sweet! Sooner or later, I can see a pair of GT350's for Mr. & Mrs. Treynor to hoon around in lap after lap at a legendary track. :thumbsup:
Knowing how this pattern goes, it's going to be her driving the GT350R-C blitzing by me in the Boss 302S... :rant:

Sponsored

rahtid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350R
:eyebulge: WTB a wife like yours! :hail: She sounds like a bad ass. Keep us informed on your adventures.:headbang:

Edit:
For you guys that track Ferraris and the LaFerrari FXX and still buy a Shelby GT350R says a lot :)

Trackaholic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 350Z, 2016 GT350, 2018 Pacifica Hybrid
Sorry you didn't like the post. All I have thus far are my dealer's cell phone pics; service isn't open until Monday, and I'll have more pictures and some driving impressions then.

In the meantime, here's what I spent my Friday doing. I can talk your ear off about the Boss 302S, but it's not an S550 and there's not a forum on this board where it seemed appropriate to post.

Thanks for the video. I was supposed to be at that Shelby Club event, but ended up getting sick and had to stay home. Several Viper friends were there with new ACRs, but haven't had a chance to see how things went. At least the weather was fantastic. Hope to be out at a future event soon with my own GT350 (also yellow).

-T

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback

asphal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs
Update? i keep checking back to see you put the R in action.

please let us know when you pick it up today and first impressions.

drainey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Gt 350, magnetic with white strip
Sorry you didn't like the post. All I have thus far are my dealer's cell phone pics; service isn't open until Monday, and I'll have more pictures and some driving impressions then.

In the meantime, here's what I spent my Friday doing. I can talk your ear off about the Boss 302S, but it's not an S550 and there's not a forum on this board where it seemed appropriate to post.

The corkscrew and into Rainey's corner is as good as it gets
Sponsored