• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

GROUP BUY Requests

Group Buy Request

• Total voters

Bobsp12

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
lots of Fords
Kev...I haven't had freight quoted from JPM coachworks yet....just looked at their product prices on their website. Was waiting until I had a steering wheel sorted first.
Sponsored

OP
OP
2-STANG

2-STANG

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mystangmods.com.au
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang
+ 1 on the black badges
Yes please black badges here too for GT.
+1 on the black badges
Were you guys after a gloss look - they call it semi gloss, but it looks glossy (ford officially licensed product that ford manufactures)
Or ford officially licensed product that other companies manufacture, like UPR or MAK Performance

& were you after both 5.0 & the running pony for the front & GT at the back (if you have the decklid from U.S.)

Kev...I haven't had freight quoted from JPM coachworks yet....just looked at their product prices on their website. Was waiting until I had a steering wheel sorted first.
No worries mate, I will check with them. :cheers:

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase

PPPony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
MY17 Mustang GT Auto
Were you guys after a gloss look - they call it semi gloss, but it looks glossy (ford officially licensed product that ford manufactures)
Or ford officially licensed product that other companies manufacture, like UPR or MAK Performance

& were you after both 5.0 & the running pony for the front & GT at the back (if you have the decklid from U.S.)

Hey Kev,

Gloss type Badges for me :

Front Pony

2 side 5.0's

Rear Panel GT.

The manufacturer doesn't matter, as long as they're glossy black, that'd be great .

:ford::cheers:

GGT-66

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
MY17 GT
Ford Performance Oil-Air Separator.

Sponsored

Unkle Ed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Ford rubber boot liner and Ford Performance oil separator.
:
+1 on both of those
+1 GT350 wheel and matching trims

If you decide to do go ahead and organise these group buys are you planning to do them all at once or space them out a bit?

OP
OP
2-STANG

2-STANG

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mystangmods.com.au
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang
Like the look of this option, very exxy all up though and installation looks a little on the complex side:

http://intl.jlaudio.com/car-audio-stealthbox-ford-mustang-coupe-15-up

fb53f0708e1adc45ea631ca9a0507798.jpg
Looks great! Not sure about others but I am not keen really keen on paying 720$ USD + shipping to here (which wouldnt be cheap) for a sub + box..
I think its probably cheaper making a custom sub box here (as they can make a template mould with the first one and charge less if we buy a bunch - as it would be easier for them to make then) + you get to choose your own subwoofer & size of it this way..

krishv88

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
MK
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
I am after the matte black set (side 5.0 badges, front pony and decklid pony or GT badge)

OP
OP
2-STANG

2-STANG

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mystangmods.com.au
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang
+1 on both of those
+1 GT350 wheel and matching trims

If you decide to do go ahead and organise these group buys are you planning to do them all at once or space them out a bit?
Depends on the demand mate :)
Will finish what I have going on at the moment with the decklid & lower grille
Then look into most probably ordering a bunch of emblems in the next 2 weeks or so & take it from there. & most probably GT350 wheels alongs with that if there is enough interest.
Will make a poll to see who is keen on what after some more suggestions within the next day or so.

OP
OP
2-STANG

2-STANG

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mystangmods.com.au
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang
I am after the matte black set (side 5.0 badges, front pony and decklid pony or GT badge)
Just a heads up, decklid pony or GT badge ( they are completely 2 different decklids, which decklid do you have on at the moment?)

Sponsored

krishv88

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
MK
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
I have the FRPP blank decklid at the moment

Just a heads up, decklid pony or GT badge ( they are completely 2 different decklids, which decklid do you have on at the moment?)

OP
OP
2-STANG

2-STANG

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mystangmods.com.au
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang
+1 on the black badges
They have tabs on the back, to align with the holes in the original decklid for either GT or ecoboost in U.S. If you were to get these to put on the blank decklid, you will have to either drill a hole in the decklid or grind the tabs off & stick it on.

OP
OP
2-STANG

2-STANG

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mystangmods.com.au
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang
Moved this thread to the classifieds section & made it a sticky for now.

krishv88

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
MK
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
I am planning to drill holes to insert the leftmost and rightmost tabs and grind the rest and use 3M adhesive for extra support.

They have tabs on the back, to align with the holes in the original decklid for either GT or ecoboost in U.S. If you were to get these to put on the blank decklid, you will have to either drill a hole in the decklid or grind the tabs off & stick it on.

BKStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Mustang, Auto, Magneride, Recaro's
Hey Kevin
Looks like black badges are the go:D
Love your work:thumbsup:
Sponsored