• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

GROUP BUY Requests

Group Buy Request

• Total voters

Aus-MustangGT

Aus-350
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 WRX/Evo 8 ADM
Hi

Is there any group buy for trufiber parts or am I better off buying from cj ?
What parts are you looking for?
Sponsored

Mqrko

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marko
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2016
I'm considering the gt350 spoiler + valance trim + skirt + front splitter in carbon fibre. I am not sure what to do yet.
So I'm looking at pictures and videos to get some ideas for the moment.

Aus-MustangGT

Aus-350
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 WRX/Evo 8 ADM
I'm considering the gt350 spoiler + valance trim + skirt + front splitter in carbon fibre. I am not sure what to do yet.
So I'm looking at pictures and videos to get some ideas for the moment.

[MENTION=23916]VNE000[/MENTION] I think you have an extensive Cf collection

VNE000

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Comp. Orange (Delivered Aug 2016)
Sure do, I'm in the Northern Beaches Sydney if you want to see some.

I got it all from CJPP and they were great. The rear valance was an issue because it was larger than standard for shipping and was damaged on arrival but I had it repaired.

Trufiber fit is great and although not 100% carbon fibre (does not need to be that strong anyway) it is good quality and has a great (glossy) finish.

Still thinking on a spoiler...

PS don't forget the Forum discount code for CJPP.

Last edited:

VNE000

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Comp. Orange (Delivered Aug 2016)
Orange and Carbon

Sponsored

Mqrko

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marko
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2016
the shipping is not cheap. Can buy 1 more part with it :)

Looks great on your car. I have the same color except the stripes. But I have black painted roof.