Great Dealer Service Experience

Frank.Herbst

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
I had an engine warning light come on so I took my Shelby to a local dealer. I did not like the impression my service adviser was giving me so I called the service manager and asked if he had anyone qualified to work on the Shelby. (Try not to laugh) He said there were four guys he could/would recommend and went to my service adviser and changed who would be working on my car.

They found the computer was unhappy because the thermostat was not closing enough to warm the engine up in the expected time. I know this was not a serious problem but the original guy my service adviser had selected to work on my car was a junior tech/mechanic with no experience on a Shelby. I didn't want a junior tech working on my Shelby.

I’m very happy with service they provide and would recommend if you need any work done on your Shelby you make sure the dealer doesn’t put an unqualified tech/mechanic on your car.

Just passing this on, it’s a lot like going to the doctor – you have to be involved.
Sponsored

TaraFirma

Wait.....Wut?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 GT, 17 GT350, 19 GT, 65 coupe, 13 F-150, 14 Porsche Panamera eHybrid
Guaran-fucking-teed that “junior service tech” would have test driven your car in a way you wouldn’t have been pleased with.

Sponsored