Sponsored

Graphics Shop in MA or RI

Crossfaced

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium in Guard
I'm looking to get stripes added to my GT Premium in guard. Can anyone suggest a decent,reasonably priced shop in the MA/RI area?
Sponsored

350Gen6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R Heritage Edition
I'm also looking for stripes. Car's in storage now but come spring if I find someone I'll let you know.

OP
OP

Crossfaced

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm also looking for stripes. Car's in storage now but come spring if I find someone I'll let you know.
Thanks...

I haven't found anyone yet that doesn't want crazy $$ in the metro west. I may just do it myself. I can get the graphics I want from Big Worm for about $250. Even if I screw a set up and have to buy another it's still cheaper to do on my own. Everyone here says it's not difficult, it's just takes some time to prep.

Sponsored

skeys2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver Ecoboost Premium
I just ordered the dual stripe kit from big worm. I've been looking for a place myself and have had no luck. Going to be ballsy and try it myself.

OP
OP

Crossfaced

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I just ordered the dual stripe kit from big worm. I've been looking for a place myself and have had no luck. Going to be ballsy and try it myself.
There's a very good sign/graphics shop in plqinville mass that will install the big worm kit for about $100. Im ordering today and will update when installed.

http://www.jmassesign.com