Sponsored

Professional Ceramic Coating in MA

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Anyone know of any other PROFESSIONALLY known ceramic coating shops in eastern MA besides CRAFT DETAILING and BRAD' S AUTO RECONDITIONING? I know of UNIQUE CAR CARE as well, but they are way out there. Over an hour away.
I'm pretty much leaning towards Craft Detailing at the moment.
Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

Blue Moon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
17 Ecoboost Perform Pack Std
OP
OP
Stage_3

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
I was googling places yesterday and found this one. Never been there and I know nothing but what's on the website. https://www.qcarcare.com/ceramic-co...MIj5jEpK_Y5AIVhsDICh2J8g2ZEAAYASAAEgI0l_D_BwE

Let us know what you do and where you go. I need to get mine done while it's still bright and shiny, and eastern MA is probably the closest place I can go to get it done.
I never heard of them. Might have to do some research.
I will keep you posted Pete. Thanks!

ScottieDoo05

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
Hey, not sure how far you're willing to travel, but I've have had Danvers Hand Wash and Detail ( https://www.danvershwd.com/ ), do my F150 and also my 2019 GT350. They do amazing work, and they work on some really nice cars (Ferrari's, Bentley's, etc). I had my GT350 ceramic coated (sliver package), and also did a full front wrap of XPEL. Louis is the owner, and him and his team have a real attention to detail and doing it right. He actually has a 2018 GT350R in his shop. Anyway, personally I think they're worth the drive. Plan on a couple days for the ceramic coating.

View media item 15756

cosmic charlie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Streetfighter Q850 NEED FOR GREEN, 2016 Focus RS (frozen white), 2016 Focus RS (stealth grey), 2014 Ford F150 Crewcab, 2015 Porsche Boxter GTS, 2013 Mercedez Benz ML350, 2003 Mercedes Benz C32AMG, 1989 Honda CRX Si Turbo
Anyone know of any other PROFESSIONALLY known ceramic coating shops in eastern MA besides CRAFT DETAILING and BRAD' S AUTO RECONDITIONING? I know of UNIQUE CAR CARE as well, but they are way out there. Over an hour away.
Thanks in advance.
I can recommend Craft Detailing. Talk to Kevin.

Sponsored

Arcadia

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP1 Velocity Blue
One
Thanks in advance.
One way is to go to the material suppliers webpage eg Ceramic Pro ( https://ceramicpro.com/installers/ ) and do a search. This will bring up a list who you can investigate reviews, etc.. That way you can be assured you are dealing with a certified installer. From my experience a certified installer will need multiple days to apply the coating/prep. If it is a 1 day or a few hours I would look into a bit more as it is almost impossible to do all the prep and coating work in a day - probably some short cuts being made.

OP
OP
Stage_3

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
I can recommend Craft Detailing. Talk to Kevin.
One
One way is to go to the material suppliers webpage eg Ceramic Pro ( https://ceramicpro.com/installers/ ) and do a search. This will bring up a list who you can investigate reviews, etc.. That way you can be assured you are dealing with a certified installer. From my experience a certified installer will need multiple days to apply the coating/prep. If it is a 1 day or a few hours I would look into a bit more as it is almost impossible to do all the prep and coating work in a day - probably some short cuts being made.
Thanks guys!
I appreciate the replies.
Sponsored