Got Roush h pipe and axlebacks?

Jaay_d5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang Gt
Anyone got any fly by videos with roush axlebacks and roush h pipe? Before i install my h pipe I’d like to hear how it sounds in video
Sponsored

Biggins

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang
Google it. There’s loads. It sounds amazing.

Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase

The sound In the video is identical to my Roush with xpipe. It’s loud Af. Obnoxious. Sounds more raspy inside than outside. more crackles and pops than other exhaust I’ve heard. 18+ is even louder. You want more of that straight piped truck sound this isn’t it. More race car than cat back truck\muscle car

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
I'm looking to get the full Roush catback for my '19 Roush Stage 3.
The Corsa Extreme full catback is on the list as well, but I think I want the Roush catback.

Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
I'm looking to get the full Roush catback for my '19 Roush Stage 3.
The Corsa Extreme full catback is on the list as well, but I think I want the Roush catback.
Why would you go cat back? Just get a resonator delete. Same thing

Sponsored

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Why would you go cat back? Just get a resonator delete. Same thing
I don't think it will be "obnoxious" enough. lol
I don't have the active exhaust. Didn't want to spend the 3k on it when it will be set on TRACK at all times anyways. It's not the Roush exhaust like they did with the '13/'14 Roush Stage 3 cars.

Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
I don't think it will be "obnoxious" enough. lol
I don't have the active exhaust. Didn't want to spend the 3k on it when it will be set on TRACK at all times anyways. It's not the Roush exhaust like they did with the '13/'14 Roush Stage 3 cars.
If it’s a daily you want active for sure. But if you only drive it to car shows and On the weekend it won’t matter much. In my area everyone either has a Harley, a loud truck, or a classic catless muscle car. Either way Roush ab with delete = cat back if you’re not going ae

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
If it’s a daily you want active for sure. But if you only drive it to car shows and On the weekend it won’t matter much. In my area everyone either has a Harley, a loud truck, or a classic catless muscle car.
I only drive it once in a while. I got it late July and I only have 530 miles on it. :giggle: :crazy:
She only comes out when it's nice and sunny out. Never out in rain/wet pavement or snow like the past muscle cars I've had.
In all honesty, the active exhaust would have been a waste for me. Paying that much for it when I would just leave it in TRACK mode anyways.

Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
I only drive it once in a while. I got it late July and I only have 530 miles on it. :giggle: :crazy:
She only comes out when it's nice and sunny out. Never out in rain/wet pavement or snow like the past muscle cars I've had.
In all honesty, the active exhaust would have been a waste for me. Paying that much for it when I would just leave it in TRACK mode anyways.
530 miles?.. lol.. you’re funny.