got myself a small upgrade

Coyote Chase

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2010/2018 Mustang
Your GT didn't have MagneRide, right? So the GT350 should feel about the same firmness, correct? A neighbor has a 2016 GT350, and already has 35,000 miles on it. Wakes me up every freaking day with the loud exhaust when he starts it (and before quiet mode kicks in). My Bullitt starts quiet since the beginning... but I think that's because I always turn the ignition on before firing up the engine. I'm going to tell the guy to do that. Ha ha. He doesn't even let the engine idle for a second; immediately upon start-up he takes off, and like a mad man. His car actually sounds nicer with the quiet exhaust than loud. Mine sounds nicer in sport, easy. In quiet it's a toss up IMO :). I don't like how my brother's Ferraris sound at all, but the GT350 doesn't sound anything like those, fortunately. It should sound nicer than mine when revved near redline.
Saw a window sticker: "loud pipes suck".... (I'm guilty), but if I ever find them for sale somewhere, I'll buy one for my dash, just to remind me to be on good behavior!

FreddyG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 wheels and a seat
Congratulations! That's a Beautiful GT350 in my opinion, the best color too!

DaveB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
18 gt350, 16 gt/cs (wife)
Vehicle Showcase
Your GT didn't have MagneRide, right? So the GT350 should feel about the same firmness, correct? A neighbor has a 2016 GT350, and already has 35,000 miles on it. Wakes me up every freaking day with the loud exhaust when he starts it (and before quiet mode kicks in). My Bullitt starts quiet since the beginning... but I think that's because I always turn the ignition on before firing up the engine. I'm going to tell the guy to do that. Ha ha. He doesn't even let the engine idle for a second; immediately upon start-up he takes off, and like a mad man. His car actually sounds nicer with the quiet exhaust than loud. Mine sounds nicer in sport, easy. In quiet it's a toss up IMO :). I don't like how my brother's Ferraris sound at all, but the GT350 doesn't sound anything like those, fortunately. It should sound nicer than mine when revved near redline.
Tell him to hold the clutch in for a couple of seconds before hitting the start button....it closes the baffles.
Sponsored