Sponsored

Got rid of the GT and got myself a real car!!

Intrepid175

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Convertible
Very interesting , the boost gauge is right behind the steering wheel. Is that where the boost gauge is located on the non HPP 2.3 Ecoboost Mustangs. Your black Mustang sure has a nice shine. Very nice looking vert.
For the non PP models and without the LCD digital dash, you can put up any of a number of individual gauges in the window between the analog tach and speedometer. Engine temp, oil temp, volt meter, engine air/fuel ratios, and the manifold pressure gauge that's shown in this picture among others. Now that I think about it, if I'm not mistaken, you can put these gauges up on the screen between the tach and speedo on a PP equipped model too, even though the manifold pressure gauge is also on the dash where the center AC vents used to be. The LCD digital dash allows the user to display up to three of the gauges if the they want to.

If I had an EcoBoost Mustang, I'd definitely keep that boost gauge on display most of the time.
Sponsored

MikeHTally

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Mustang, 2020 Explorer Limited
Vehicle Showcase
Definition of a real car: "Back wheels push, front wheels steer and the motor faces the radiator."

MikeHTally

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Mustang, 2020 Explorer Limited
Vehicle Showcase
Ah, Money Heist!

PS: I've often thought about a convertible. But, curious, with black, is there a way to prevent the convertible fabric from fading?
I don't think mine has faded and it's six years old.