Sponsored

Good Price for 2019 GT Premium Fully Optioned

dvsrpnt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Hello,
I'm looking to purchase a 2019 GT and have found one that has all the options I am looking for. The car is a Mag Metallic 2019 GT 401A with every option except the Recaro seats. MSRP 53k and they are asking 50k for it before rebates etc. What is a good pre-rebate/tax price I should be going for? Sorry for asking but I am more used to buying imports and apparently you can get heavy discounts on the Mustang. Any input is appreciated! Thanks.
Sponsored

OP
OP
dvsrpnt

dvsrpnt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Anyone? I'm looking to see if I can get it for ~45k including incentives pre-tax. Am I going too low or is this a fair price?

ALLSTOCK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Honda Accord LX 5MT, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP2
my build was 51ish msrp, i got out the door with under 50k.

had a 1500 rebate, 500 recent grad credit

Bubba Bear

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
the more options, the higher the % off MSRP you should get.

10% off MSRP then the incentives on top of that seem reasonable.

If they won't deal, just walk to another place that will. I ended up only getting about 8% off before incentives because I custom ordered and only one place could get me a priority order on magneride, but you're buying a car that's taking up a spot on their lot

Sponsored

Spork3245

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP1 w/Magneride
I got over $13k off on my new 17 GT keep searching
Did you buy your 17 when dealerships were clearing out inventory for 18s?

Anyway, after incentives and negotiations, I got my 19 (fully loaded PP1 without Recaros) for around $47k pre-tax iirc. That was back in July as mine was on the first shipment of 19s.

canyon ed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ED
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Convertible Premium Auto W/PP1 NVRMADE
Did you buy your 17 when dealerships were clearing out inventory for 18s?

Anyway, after incentives and negotiations, I got my 19 (fully loaded PP1 without Recaros) for around $47k pre-tax iirc. That was back in July as mine was on the first shipment of 19s.
Yes in July 18 It was on the lot for almost 1 yr. South Bay ford has some 17s for $9k off if interested.

Spork3245

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP1 w/Magneride
Yes in July 18 It was on the lot for almost 1 yr. South Bay ford has some 17s for $9k off if interested.
Well, that’s why you got so much off and that pricing really can’t be compared for a non-outgoing model. :)

OP
OP
dvsrpnt

dvsrpnt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
my build was 51ish msrp, i got out the door with under 50k.

had a 1500 rebate, 500 recent grad credit
Thats interesting. My sales tax would be 9.25% so basically my goal is to get out the door under 50k. (F*ck California btw.) Sorry don't know the forum rules about cursing lol.

OP
OP
dvsrpnt

dvsrpnt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
the more options, the higher the % off MSRP you should get.

10% off MSRP then the incentives on top of that seem reasonable.

If they won't deal, just walk to another place that will. I ended up only getting about 8% off before incentives because I custom ordered and only one place could get me a priority order on magneride, but you're buying a car that's taking up a spot on their lot
Yeah, I have been keeping track of the car for a couple weeks now. There doesn't seem to be much movement and they seem to be discounting it more and more every week. Plus not many people are in the market for a 50k Mustang so I think that they will deal. Plus I kinda need a magneride car as I already bought the magneride specific lowering springs lol. I can't order cause I'm too impatient.

Sponsored
OP
OP
dvsrpnt

dvsrpnt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
I got over $13k off on my new 17 GT keep searching
The same dealership has a 2018 10k off so I know that getting a prior year would be cheaper. But the 2018 doesn't have the options I want. Its hard to find a Magnetic with all options in my area. Most are either red, black and blue.

OP
OP
dvsrpnt

dvsrpnt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Also I see that Ford has a 2k rebate on the Mustang. Is that specific based on location or is that country wide? The dealer has the rebate listed as $1,500.

Sasquatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 401a GT PP1
I just ordered a loaded 19 GT 401a premium PP1 and got it for $40k after rebates, tax, title and all. No too bad I don’t think, maybe could’ve haggled lower, but eff it I’m anxious!

OP
OP
dvsrpnt

dvsrpnt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
I just ordered a loaded 19 GT 401a premium PP1 and got it for $40k after rebates, tax, title and all. No too bad I don’t think, maybe could’ve haggled lower, but eff it I’m anxious!
Wait is that including tax and what options? The car I'm looking at has every option except recaros and they are asking 48k now. I'll still try for 44k-45k and they seem to be flexible as they have been calling me everyday for a week.

AGM2018

Squatch,

May I, please, be "nosy" and have more specifics on your build specification? If you purchased a "loaded" (what specific options are in your build?) 19 GT with 401A and PP1 for 40K after rebates, tax, title and tag, I am interested in ordering one from your dealer! Two weeks ago I ordered a base 19 GT (MSRP of $40,830) with 301A, automatic, Enhanced Security Package, Active Exhaust, 3.55 gears and spoiler delete; after all rebates, tax and title were figured, my price was $39,576, which I didn't think was a bad deal...$1254.00 dollars less than the MSRP of a 19 GT custom build...Out-The-Door and On-The-Road.

If I can order a premium GT with 401A and PP1 for $500ish dollars more, I will cancel my order TOMORROW and order a custom built 19 GT through your dealer. I have cross-shopped and compared prices with multiple east coast dealers (Koons Baltimore, Koons Sterling, Brandon Ford and Bill Currie Ford) and two very large volume Ford dealers in Georgia (Nalley Ford and Akins Ford) and the price I paid for the 19 GT, built as it was, was the cheapest I was able to negotiate for a custom build in 2+ months with any dealer I contacted. I am very interested in specifics for your build. Thanks!
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator: