Good installation shops south Florida

16Kobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
415 Martin Rd SE Palm Bay, FL

That's his new shop location. Was just there two days ago. I had my springs put in, alignment done, wheel lugs swapped, and some exhaust work done. He used to be in Melbourne. He's got a mustang dyno and does tuning as well. Check him out if you need things done.
OK thanks, Palm Bay is not exactly Central Florida. That explains why I had not heard of it.
Sponsored

rangerryda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium A10
Vehicle Showcase
sorry wasnt disputing it. Guess, I dont consider it Central Florida but what do I know
All good, man. Just trying to clear up the confusion.

Sponsored

S550_Matt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Premium PP GT
OP, Steeda and PB are both great shops! but if you haven't found a local shop yet check out MAK Performance, Hit up @AdrianMAK!

OP
OP
krishelnino

krishelnino

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Krishna
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium MT82 Race Red
OP, Steeda and PB are both great shops! but if you haven't found a local shop yet check out MAK Performance, Hit up @AdrianMAK!
Thanks, that's where i got my springs and shifter installed few weeks ago. It's much closer and they did a decent job.

vanquishvzla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 50th anniversary
https://www.facebook.com/EvotechPerformanceMotorsports/

That is a very good friend! he is the only one that works on my STI (and i live in Jax!) They'll do installations, repairs, custom tunes, etc etc etc...

I trust him 500% with my cars... you won't be disappointed. Ask for Carlos (owner) if you tell him my nickname (vanquish) he will know its me...

Mustang5ohMan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
A
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
Yeah I’m very close to Pompano and Steeda. I stopped there and they were 3 weeks out. I am debating using them however There’s another shop called mustang specialties in pompano as well don’t know much about them and haven’t visited them... I want a SC install and they recommend a procharger...
I may just have the dealer do it... I know a guy he scored a Roush on a Black Friday sale for 5500 and Pompano Ford installed it for a bit over 2k but it’s all warranty work... and installed by a Ford GT500 tech... so... I’m weighing my options....

Soulja4187

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium & 2022 Audi A5 S-Line
Yeah I’m very close to Pompano and Steeda. I stopped there and they were 3 weeks out. I am debating using them however There’s another shop called mustang specialties in pompano as well don’t know much about them and haven’t visited them... I want a SC install and they recommend a procharger...
I may just have the dealer do it... I know a guy he scored a Roush on a Black Friday sale for 5500 and Pompano Ford installed it for a bit over 2k but it’s all warranty work... and installed by a Ford GT500 tech... so... I’m weighing my options....
Im looking to pull the trigger on a roush phase 2 SC but I'm waiting for the ideal price. Let me know what you find and if I see something I will let you know. Pompano Ford in my book are crap, that's where I had my issues.

Sponsored

Mustang5ohMan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
A
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
Im looking to pull the trigger on a roush phase 2 SC but I'm waiting for the ideal price. Let me know what you find and if I see something I will let you know. Pompano Ford in my book are crap, that's where I had my issues.
what issues did you have?
I’m going to try the Pompano Ford for the body work and Plantation ford for general service.

thinking about Steeda or Mustang Specialities for the SC install.

OP
OP
krishelnino

krishelnino

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Krishna
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium MT82 Race Red
I’m going to try the Pompano Ford for the body work and Plantation ford for general service.

There's a guy in Pompano Ford recommended by everyone in the South Florida mustang group. I think his name is Jeff

Soulja4187

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)

Well Jeff the service advisor was and is a piece of shit. Look up the reviews. Doesnt call to update on the status and when you call him to ask for a follow up. He will tell you thats he's busy. He gave me an attitude so that's when I snapped and told him that hes a piece of shit

Mustang5ohMan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
A
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
Well Jeff the service advisor was and is a piece of shit. Look up the reviews. Doesnt call to update on the status and when you call him to ask for a follow up. He will tell you thats he's busy. He gave me an attitude so that's when I snapped and told him that hes a piece of shit
lol! What did he say to you? You just got your car did he ever apologize?

Soulja4187

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
lol! What did he say to you? You just got your car did he ever apologize?
Never did, he's that arrogant. I stop dealing with him and only dealt with the service manager. To be in customer service you have to be ready to be polite and respectful but this guy this missing for him. Looks bothered by your issues and like I said becuse he feels like he's doing you a favor
Sponsored