Spring Installation shops?

DeLandEB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang EcoBoost PP
I'm just ordered a set of Eibach Pro Kit springs, and I'm just looking for a reputable shop to install them that also won't break the budget. I called Rev Works in Winter Springs and they said $500 just to install springs! I don't feel comfortable enough doing this myself, so I rather take it to a shop. Anybody have any suggestions? Looking anywhere between Orlando and Daytona Beach.

Thanks!
Sponsored

Arsenalslr95

V6 Tactical Operator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Cyclone
Status Auto Group in Longwood FL installed springs, Dampers, and alignment for $350 on my charger. I have not been in contact with them about the mustang

jke0114

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red
If you don't mind driving north to Jacksonville. I was quoted $225 from S&S Custom Exhaust. They are a great shop with great prices.

Arsenalslr95

V6 Tactical Operator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Cyclone
Status Auto Group in Longwood FL installed springs, Dampers, and alignment for $350 on my charger. I have not been in contact with them about the mustang
well scratch that.........after responding I became curious and tried to locate them to get a mustang install quote, turns out they closed

Sponsored

OP
OP
DeLandEB

DeLandEB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
well scratch that.........after responding I became curious and tried to locate them to get a mustang install quote, turns out they closed
Well thanks for following up! I was going to look them up after work and give them a call haha.

I work for Ford but I just don't know anyone in service at all...I'm going to ask later if that's something they would be able to do. Hopefully my own job won't rip me off.

Arsenalslr95

V6 Tactical Operator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Cyclone
Well thanks for following up! I was going to look them up after work and give them a call haha.

I work for Ford but I just don't know anyone in service at all...I'm going to ask later if that's something they would be able to do. Hopefully my own job won't rip me off.
Find a tech that wants to make some side money and do both of our cars!

OP
OP
DeLandEB

DeLandEB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
Find a tech that wants to make some side money and do both of our cars!
Just talked to the service manager and he said they won't do aftermarket installs. Whereabouts in Orlando are you? I'll keep looking and I'll let you know if I come across anything. I think my springs will be here sometime next week.

jayrx7trbo2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Guard Metallic V6 Auto
If i had a lift i would do it myself, as he video to do them from cj pony was very detailed, but i dont, so im shopping around as well. I eached out to a friend at ford to see what the actual flag time is for the work..

Arsenalslr95

V6 Tactical Operator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Cyclone
Just talked to the service manager and he said they won't do aftermarket installs. Whereabouts in Orlando are you? I'll keep looking and I'll let you know if I come across anything. I think my springs will be here sometime next week.
Im right in downtown Orlando, but I would be willing to drive an hour or two if need be

Sponsored
OP
OP
DeLandEB

DeLandEB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
Im right in downtown Orlando, but I would be willing to drive an hour or two if need be
I just posted in a mustang FB group hoping that someone knows how to do it.

jayrx7trbo2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So, Ford quoted 4hr total which to me seems high since the cj pony parts as well as american muscle says 2-3 depending on experience but hey, its a dealership so they will charge full book time. If i was closer to Miami I would probably take you up on it :-)

OP
OP
DeLandEB

DeLandEB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
Brothers Performance in DeLand (didn't even know there was a performance shop in DeLand) quoted me $275. That's the cheapest I've found so far.
Rev Works - $500 (After he said the price didn't even ask what it included)
Performance Race Solutions -$480
Real St. - $400 (no alignment)
Some guy on FB - $350
Brother's Performance - $275
La Motta Performance - $250 (or more) + alignment. (Per their website, they didn't answer the phone)

I'll update this as I call around. On some of them I don't know if they do the alignment or not. I'm looking more in the DeLand/Sanford area but if anyone finds anything cheaper I'll drive a little. Maybe not Miami...but Orlando or something.

jayrx7trbo2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
250 to me is a decent price, I would pay that for sure 300 & up to me is friggin ridiculous
Sponsored