Status
Not open for further replies.

CAL Captain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang
Enjoying the shutdown boys?

Top swamp your leader is running there. I see the US government can still afford hamburgers for the Clemson boys.....or maybe the Ginger Whinger dipped into his own pocket? Since he's filling his own wallet with the ill gotten gains of the presidency (emolument clause, anyone?), he can probably afford it.
Personally, I'm loving the shit out of it.

Thanks for asking! :like:
Sponsored

CAL Captain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang
This shut down has proven we really don't need a lot of these employees.
Unfortunately, about 90% of the fed gov is fully-funded, round-the-clock, we-never-close. Other than the Coast Guard and maybe a few other positions, I don't care if they EVER go back to work.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
Enjoying the shutdown boys?
Yes, I'm loving the shut down. All non-essential government agencies should just close permanently. Those are 800,000 people that could be doing something productive rather than dragging our society downward.

Timeless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500 Limited
As someone that has worked in state government in the past, I can assure you that a 25% reduction in the employees would make zero impact...period.

It may be as high as 50%.

Sponsored

Jimmy G

Hangin' about, waitin'..
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt
.....When I see an ideology that is so self destructive to societies, and so placating of the lazy and inept, I often ask people why they believe in such ridiculous things.....
Man you are all over the shop.

You start with the Supreme Court, now you're on a Jesus bent. On this I'm with ya brother. More science, less Jesus.....but straighten up and fly right.

CAL Captain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang
Man you are all over the shop.

You start with the Supreme Court, now you're on a Jesus bent. On this I'm with ya brother. More science, less Jesus.....but straighten up and fly right.
I pray you never have to explain yourself to Christ.

CAL Captain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang
hahaha....don't worry mate, he ain't listening to you either.
He not only listens, He has answered me many, many times.

I'm truly sorry you don't yet enjoy the peace that lives in God's light but He's there for you, always.

Sponsored

CAL Captain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang
You hear voices...yeah that explains a lot.

Tootle pip, carry on :).
You have to listen to hear His voice. And He doesn't have to speak to answer you. I pray someday you'll understand. I'm happy to talk to you about it anytime.

Jimmy G

Hangin' about, waitin'..
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt
Pray for Trump instead.

He's gonna need all the help he can get.

Jimmy G

Hangin' about, waitin'..
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt
....I pray someday you'll understand. I'm happy to talk to you about it anytime.
Religion is a disease best caught when you're young. It can be deadly if you catch it when you're older.

I'm 54.....too old to be wasting time on Jesus.

Back on topic, all the Supreme Court justices are religious. Trump aside (who believes he is God himself), to get anywhere in the US you need to pledge allegiance to God. Maybe one day the US will wake up to itself, listen to the founding fathers who separated religion from state, and elect leaders with some fkn common sense.

CAL Captain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang
Religion is a disease best caught when you're young. It can be deadly if you catch it when you're older.

I'm 54.....too old to be wasting time on Jesus.

Back on topic, all the Supreme Court justices are religious. Trump aside (who believes he is God himself), to get anywhere in the US you need to pledge allegiance to God. Maybe one day the US will wake up to itself, listen to the founding fathers who separated religion from state, and elect leaders with some fkn common sense.
The founders actually didn't separate "religion from state". The only reference to religion in the Constitution is from the 1st Amendment: "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof..." Period. The end. The notion of "separation of church and state" appears nowhere. It came from a letter Thomas Jefferson wrote to the Danbury Baptists in 1802.

Jesus gave His life for you for all eternity. He deserves more than the back of your hand.

CAL Captain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang
Pray for Trump instead.

He's gonna need all the help he can get.
I do pray for him to remain strong so he's able to withstand the daily, vile attacks from these truly evil people on the left.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.