• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: Outside of North America Genuine Ford Euro Clear Tail lights converted for US cars plug and play

FMJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe
This listing is for the pair, you get both the left and right light.

Lenses are in very good condition with no cracks, chips or obvious scratches.

Genuine Ford Euro clear lens tail lights with Genuine USA Ford internals.

Outwardly these lights are European but the internal LED boards have been swapped to with a set from a pair of USDM red tail lights. The wiring and plug has also been swapped to USDM. So you can simply unbolt the three bolts holding your red USDM tail light in and unplug it. Swap this light in and it will still function and light up exactly the same as your original USDM lights but with the clear Euro lens.

All original Ford parts used in the swap. No cheap additional non Genuine LED boards.

As far as I am aware you can’t buy these anywhere online and instead have to mess around changing LEDs and wiring/plugs etc to get them to work. Or buy lower quality none genuine lights. This set is simply plug and play with Genuine Ford quality.

To perform this modification the lights have been opened and resealed. You will notice a seam of black adhesive is present. The adhesive used it very high quality (used to attach body parts) and forms a strong water tight seal. You cannot see any of the adhesive once the lights are fitted.

Please note all LED tail lamps in certain conditions will fog with a small amount of moisture (this is referenced in the cars owners manual). These will be no different but I assure you are just as water tight as the originals.

These are aimed at US owners due to being compatible with their cars.

Postage from the U.K. to USA is expensive so sorry about that.

I would like $400 for the pair plus $80 shipping from the U.K.

Cheers.

573D2697-CC53-472A-A4B7-833E3F5A8A1B.jpeg

6CC5B63A-C807-4A6E-9135-C7D376C597CE.jpeg

6C8BAC2D-C8A9-41C1-A247-CA963878C9EC.jpeg

4F8960A1-0203-4FC7-A823-A9BE4C7DF268.jpeg

1763E975-054D-4D84-81D4-3A1BF85A97F2.jpeg

CEE195FB-C805-4F42-9BD7-01926F5CF2B6.jpeg

15DC7FC5-4747-4274-B64E-05341B82FC7D.jpeg

251D6F74-BD36-465E-9C1F-6F031A3F9A36.jpeg

OP
OP
FMJ

FMJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe
Have you done this swap before and sold any?
No it’s a one off as I did the opposite swap to put U.K. internals into US red lenses for my own car. The thread is over in the U.K. section 👍 these are listed on eBay twice (once on the U.K. site once on the US site) under my fmj84 user name but I am willing to sell them cheaper here to a forum member 👍. My positive feedback is over 2000 on there.

My thread
https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/red-tail-light-conversion.161290/

I was considering doing a load of these conversions for both U.K. and US members but it’s a bit time consuming for not much profit and there are not many sensibly priced US red lights in the U.K. So I wouldn't do it again as I’m a pretty busy person.

Last edited: