• Total voters

Asharus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Angelo
Vehicle(s)
2018 Challenger Scat Pack
Shit, at $30 an hour i wouldn't need a sugar momma for anything.
i can tell you right now that it wouldn't be enough here in NY to sustain a certain lifestyle.
Sponsored

Tamadrummer88

Finicky
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost Premium
i can tell you right now that it wouldn't be enough here in NY to sustain a certain lifestyle.
Maybe not in NY, but in other places i could easily and comfortably live off of that much.

Asharus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Angelo
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

Asharus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Angelo
Vehicle(s)
u should take a look at the salary poll from a while back in one of the off topic forums. i was surprised at how many people were making 300 - 500k a year here. it depressed me.

OP
OP
MagneticA

MagneticA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Manual v6 Mustang
u should take a look at the salary poll from a while back in one of the off topic forums. i was surprised at how many people were making 300 - 500k a year here. it depressed me.
Numbers were high, no doubt. Probably why gas prices don't concern many on here.

madweazl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
I'm not sure 3-500k would help me LOL. I've had the same amount of disposable income for the last 10-15 years even though I make about twice as much as I did back then. Everything is getting so damn expensive. I paid 39k for my '06 Lariat but in '12 I paid 45k for a XLT that hardly had anything!

Tamadrummer88

Finicky
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost Premium
Me too. It put my entire life into perspective.

Sponsored

aggieStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 1965 Mustang Coupe
Laugh all the way to the bank since i work in the oil and gas industry and my bonuses follow the market

Branden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
America is the land of opportunity. If you want it, go get it. :cheers:
For the most part...

30$+ is very attainable in a "normal" cost of living area with proper education and/or training. I make a good amount more than that with a bachelors degree.

Along those lines, if gas doubled I wouldn't really care. What is more likely to make me trade this car in is if it gets to be too much of a pain putting my 2 year old in the back. :)

It gets to be a pain sometimes, but the enjoyable road trips make it worth it for now.

Asharus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Angelo
Vehicle(s)
I'm not sure 3-500k would help me LOL. I've had the same amount of disposable income for the last 10-15 years even though I make about twice as much as I did back then. Everything is getting so damn expensive. I paid 39k for my '06 Lariat but in '12 I paid 45k for a XLT that hardly had anything!
i've been learning to control my spending. in fact i was able to put away 11k in 4 months when i started 2 Roth IRA accounts for us back in january to meet the april 15th deadline. that's unreal, since i have never been able to save any money, ever.

i dumped my expensive hobbies, like r/c car racing, buying guns/ammo, and modding my subaru wrx. thank god i'm satisfied with my car now and don't feel the need to mod it, turning it into another money pit.

it took me 15 years to learn how to control my spending, but at least i finally figured it out.

OP
OP
MagneticA

MagneticA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Manual v6 Mustang
For the most part...

30$+ is very attainable in a "normal" cost of living area with proper education and/or training. I make a good amount more than that with a bachelors degree.

Along those lines, if gas doubled I wouldn't really care. What is more likely to make me trade this car in is if it gets to be too much of a pain putting my 2 year old in the back. :)

It gets to be a pain sometimes, but the enjoyable road trips make it worth it for now.
Won't be long before he's getting in and out on his own. Drive on!

OP
OP
MagneticA

MagneticA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Manual v6 Mustang
i've been learning to control my spending. in fact i was able to put away 11k in 4 months when i started 2 Roth IRA accounts for us back in january to meet the april 15th deadline. that's unreal, since i have never been able to save any money, ever.

i dumped my expensive hobbies, like r/c car racing, buying guns/ammo, and modding my subaru wrx. thank god i'm satisfied with my car now and don't feel the need to mod it, turning it into another money pit.

it took me 15 years to learn how to control my spending, but at least i finally figured it out.
It's amazing how much control over your life you have when your finances are in line. Something that should be taught in school.
Sponsored