2015 Mustang GT 6MT

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Ruby Red
I will be there and entered my car in the show. First time being there but I hear its a pretty big show with a great variety.

rvlyssup

Vag...Gun...Stang-NUT
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rand
Vehicle(s)
Lotsa...
I may come down for a little bit. Depends on if I get my GT350 steering wheel in the mail (hopefully today) as my car is apart ATM. Its been a few years (2006) since I've been to one. Just a heads up, that area is sorta small & congested even on a Sunday. GAS parking lot isn't that big so just be aware.

OP
OP
GT_Tommy

GT_Tommy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
TVS Supercharged Premium PP
Thanks for the info Tom, I've never been, but looks like fun. I posted the event on Meetup.com to see if anyone else is interested. I can't go since I work this weekend.
http://www.meetup.com/SoCal-Mustangs/events/234188360/
I will be there and entered my car in the show. First time being there but I hear its a pretty big show with a great variety.
I may come down for a little bit. Depends on if I get my GT350 steering wheel in the mail (hopefully today) as my car is apart ATM. Its been a few years (2006) since I've been to one. Just a heads up, that area is sorta small & congested even on a Sunday. GAS parking lot isn't that big so just be aware.
Good deal! Thanks guys. Stoked to finally be able to check out your car, Dennis. I'll keep an eye out for you!

Sponsored

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
Good deal! Thanks guys. Stoked to finally be able to check out your car, Dennis. I'll keep an eye out for you!

[MENTION=22238]GT_Tommy[/MENTION] Awesome look forward to meeting you :cheers: Drive safe :thumbsup:

rvlyssup

Vag...Gun...Stang-NUT
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rand
Vehicle(s)
Lotsa...
[MENTION=16215]SC_Ruby[/MENTION]...It was nice seeing you today Dennis. :cheers: Beautiful ride you have there. :hail:

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
[MENTION=16215]SC_Ruby[/MENTION]...It was nice seeing you today Dennis. :cheers: Beautiful ride you have there. :hail:

[MENTION=15109]rvlyssup[/MENTION] Likewise my friend. It was nice meeting your son, make sure you take good care of your Stang as I'm sure he's going to be asking for the keys when he's 16 :thumbsup: Looking forward to when your able to join us on another cruise :cheers:

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium
Pics of the show?

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
Pics of the show?
[MENTION=13352]klumpikat[/MENTION] you know me and my lack of photos from events :doh: :frusty: :doh: Here are a few I took early on :p for some reason posting from my IPad it's only uploading 1 photo and it's upside down :eyebulge:
image.jpg

Sponsored

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium
Well, I know pretty well what your car looks like Dennis :lol:

But at least you tried ;):p:D

(ipad only posts one because the images are not uniquely named like on your pc - at least that is my assumption)

15GTCA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2015 GT A6
Hey, Dennis how did you get your car to float upside down? I am sure that yours' was one of the nicest cars at the show. I will see you on one of the next cruises.

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
Hey, Dennis how did you get your car to float upside down? I am sure that yours' was one of the nicest cars at the show. I will see you on one of the next cruises.

[MENTION=19386]15GTCA[/MENTION] Apparently posting photos on the forum from an IPad has some difficulties :frusty: Looking forward for to seeing you on a future cruise :thumbsup:
Sponsored